Reviews for Rejoicing Properly
Petite Mule chapter 5 . 5/18/2014
I like it very much! Thank you for the journey.
TashaRose chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
LOL ... Loved it!
Kirida chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
Loved it.
Sarah Crawford chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
Aw, sweet fluffy, romantic smut. Nice job.
GreekEMTSlytherinSpriteFairy chapter 5 . 3/27/2011
Awww! Ok that was really sweet... Dear Merlin last chapter I thought you were going to break them up and I had to find you, but That was awesome! :)
PersephoneTricked chapter 5 . 1/30/2011
They're getting married! Perfection! Go Severus! Now, if you'll excuse me, I think I need to go reread this brilliant, charmingly warm story at least ten more times. :)
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 5 . 12/20/2010
This is a really sweet AU story!
Sela McGrane chapter 5 . 10/11/2010
WOOT! Damn, you scared the living crap out of me at the end of chapter four where it indicated that Hermione would be leaving him behind...*breaths again* I was holding my breath until Sev finally shows up in chapter five. Wooahh. I would totally dig a sequel to this. Yup, that would be awesomeness.
secretfreya chapter 5 . 9/5/2010
So it's probably a little late for a review, but I just had to let you know that I absolutely adore this story. I think it's well written and I must say that I am terribly happy you're a romantic. Hermione leaving after only 1 night would imply things I don't want to think about lol, so I am so glad you kept them together! The leaving would have been realistic, but that's why they call this fanfiction! No need to be realistic! Again, GREAT JOB!
secretfreya chapter 5 . 9/5/2010
Knitchick chapter 5 . 7/11/2010
Very good story! Thanks for sharing!
sherlocked-x chapter 5 . 6/17/2010
OMFG! AWESOME! :D
Zippyzip chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
lol loved the ending.
flowerypetal chapter 5 . 3/24/2010
really goods story. love the ending.
RedsAttic chapter 5 . 3/15/2010