Reviews for Place To Belong
EG Winston chapter 19 . 2/3/2012
This story is amazing! You have so much description and I love it! Keep up the good work Lucy!

~EG
Eruanna Undomiel chapter 19 . 1/17/2011
GAAAHHHHH! You have me on the edge of my seat girlie!

An excellent chapter and a superb story. I can't wait for the sequel!

Well done!

Eruanna Undomiel
Austra chapter 19 . 1/17/2011
Oh my goodness, you updated! And I loved the unexpected ending! And I just can't wait for the sequel! I liked the summary. Sounds like it's going to be good!

Water vs. Fire chapter 19 . 1/16/2011
WoW! Shock much! wonderful way to end the story, I love it! Can't wait for the squeal...

~me
me chapter 18 . 1/14/2011
more soon pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaze?

Oo your sister is getting married? Mine is too!well, she's not my sister yet, but she will be when they get married, which will be next Saturday! 8 days!
Austra chapter 18 . 1/11/2011
I love it, and all of the lines were my favourite! That was a great chapter, thanks for updating!

me chapter 18 . 1/10/2011
Whew! I had a lot of catching up to do!

It was FANTASTIC! INCREDIBLE! TERRIFIC! MARVELOUS! FABULOUS! TREMENDOUS! MAGNIFICENT! STAGGERING! FANTASTIC! PHENOMINAL OR HOWEVER YOU SPELL THAT! i THINK i'LL TURN OFF CAPS LOCK NOW!

More! More! More! More more more more more more more morem oeroemr oemreomroemroeroooeremromk!
Water vs. Fire chapter 18 . 1/9/2011
I like it. And I think Crutchy and Lil would make a wonderful couple..

~me
Austra chapter 17 . 12/14/2010
Oh darling, what a lovely chapter! I can't wait for more entries for the contest!

Water vs. Fire chapter 17 . 12/14/2010
Awesome! Yay! My character has been saved! I love the story! can't wait for more!
Eavis chapter 17 . 12/13/2010
Good chapter, and especially good ending! It's always very satisfying to come to the end of a chapter and find it's a good one. :)

Lion's Blessing,

Eavis
Austra chapter 16 . 12/3/2010
Oooooh, darling, this chapter was absolutely marvelous! I really loved it! Thanks for updating!

Eavis chapter 16 . 11/28/2010
As I mentioned before, this is one of your best chapters. Well done. And it will be interesting to see how Brenda's role in all this plays out!

Lion's Blessing,

Eavis
Austra chapter 15 . 11/7/2010
Oh /darling/, what a simply ravishing chapter! Oh /goodness/, darling, you absolutely /must/ update, I'm /dying/ for another chapter! (My Lasaraleen impersonation. . . tee hee!)

-Austra.
Water vs. Fire chapter 15 . 11/6/2010
Nice! Hope he gets what he deserves!