Reviews for Harry Potter and the Chocolate Factory
Linkwonka05 chapter 3 . 3/18
I love it if you do update I like the songs from the new movie...they would go better with this story then the '71 version
Luna Bass chapter 3 . 3/7
Awesome! I think the the Tim Burton versions of the songs would be best, but keep the designs of the original, and add in Willy Wonka's Pure Imagination song. :)
jeanette9a chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
i kinda like the tim burton songs and scenery better. i really hope Harry wins the big price. after all what better thing could he wish for then beeing adopted by willy wonka.
Charlie had a loving family, Harry doesn't.
fandomenforcer chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
I like the Tim Burton ones
one-who-loves-Sesshy chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
The old version sounds better! Love this story!
Eduardo chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
Tim burton version
She-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Sane chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
I never really read a HP & Willy Wonka crossover but it seems interesting enough, can't wait for more!
dakotaHHH chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
great story although i wish it could have been hermione granger, as violet, ron weasley as mike draco malfoy as veruca(except he is a rich spoiled boy) or maybe a girl luna or cho or lavender. and neville as augustus. hagrid acompanis harry to the factory so he could be as harrys gardiuan. it could have been great if it was like that.:)
Tom Kristal chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
The original Willy Wonka gave me a story full of wonder and imagination. Tim Burton's version was quite frankly creepy. No-one can replace Gene Wilder. Not even Mr Depp.
dracula2000 chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Tim Burton version this is really interesting even though I'm about a year late since you last updated I hope you keep up the good work
Ivy000 chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
Tim Burton!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
TIM BURTON FOR THE WIN!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Hmm... Tim burton or original... How about the original? It's really my favorite.
tobi tobi is a good boy chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
are you going to make a new chapter?
Aoichibi chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
Niiiiice! I like Tin Burton versions more...
Are you going to update this? It has been so ling...
ChibiKisses