Reviews for Harry Potter and the Chocolate Factory
ElementalMaster16 chapter 4 . 5/4
hmmm, interesting fic so far!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
doubledamn chapter 4 . 4/29
Oh now THIS is interesting. A fusion of the two films with Gringotts taking a special interest in the Potter Heir and what I assume is a Squib under the employ of the Ministry for Magic as a media-related damage control agent.

This is getting good. Don't stop, and if at all possible keep in the Wonka Hell Tunnel, if nothing else it gives you an excuse to give Vernon a heart attack.
doubledamn chapter 3 . 4/29
Seriously? Definitely NOT the Burton Loompas. To even consider them is a ludicrousness on par with the average episode of Adventure Time.
mariluna chapter 4 . 4/28
Fascinating idea for a story, i can only hope you update more especially once you brought in the goblins.
AnnElfwind chapter 4 . 4/27
I have the feeling this is a mix between the older and the newer Chocolate factory?
If so, you're doing a good job putting them together.
I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Luna Bass chapter 4 . 4/27
Yay, a new update!
Aeryun chapter 4 . 4/26
Of all the crossovers I have read, I am not sure why it never dawned on my to look for this pair. I really enjoyed this and hope for more.
Rookiereads chapter 3 . 3/28
This is an absolutely brilliant concept. PLEASE FINISH IT- I realize this becomes less and less likely the longer an author goes without updating, but if you update, it will inspire me to finish my stories that I've been cringing away from updating for years. You don't come across a story this interesting every day. I'd really like it if you could do an update.
Linkwonka05 chapter 3 . 3/18
I love it if you do update I like the songs from the new movie...they would go better with this story then the '71 version
Luna Bass chapter 3 . 3/7
Awesome! I think the the Tim Burton versions of the songs would be best, but keep the designs of the original, and add in Willy Wonka's Pure Imagination song. :)
jeanette9a chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
i kinda like the tim burton songs and scenery better. i really hope Harry wins the big price. after all what better thing could he wish for then beeing adopted by willy wonka.
Charlie had a loving family, Harry doesn't.
fandomenforcer chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
I like the Tim Burton ones
one-who-loves-Sesshy chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
The old version sounds better! Love this story!
Eduardo chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
Tim burton version
She-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Sane chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
I never really read a HP & Willy Wonka crossover but it seems interesting enough, can't wait for more!