Reviews for Battle of the Sexes
LTA chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
OH MY GOSH this was absolutely amazing. Thanks for posting
momo chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
That was hilarious, Kairi was positively evil and I loved it. Poor Sora, kid never got a break.
Mangetsuyosei chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
That was amazing
I just wish other stories could be written like this :)
Justice Tokidoki chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Wow, this was pretty hilarious. That was mean of Kairi, heh.

I do have to agree in some ways with her...or I agree that it's better to settle elements like guys. One fight may affect you for a few days but when you're hit with lies and strategy the pain can be pretty long lasting.

I have to say the second part was pretty funny and well written. I felt sad for Sora being strung along like that...haha, poor him.

Excellent oneshot. Very enjoyable characters and good depth to their relationship. Descriptions were well done also.

Justice T.
Script Savage chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
DENIED! That was amazing; I almost died laughing at the end. The sad part is, that's an incredibly accurate description of what happens when a woman wins an argument: The men, simple creatures that we are, are too focused on getting some to realize that we're being manipulated.

Great work!

~Script
yume824 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
BWAHAHA! This is why girls totally rock: they'll help clean wounds of boyfriends, fight that girls are better, prove it, and leave their men totally speechless. I completely thought that the tights/stocking section was going to turn into a lemon and scrolled back up to the top of the page to check the rating. Since it was T I figured I could keep going and I am so glad I did. It was one of the funniest stories I've read. This is going to be one of those stories I'll look for through my favorite stories and reread over and over again so thanks!

~yume824
Lupus7 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
This is why women are evil. That's all I'm saying.
Gohan91 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Hilarious
EclipseoftheSol chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
What is there to say?

Nothing but pure, adulterated genius. I love this story, and just imagining how Sora must have felt is enough to get a good laugh out. This is gold. No problems whatsoever. Absolute GOLD.
V-departed chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Wow, okay, this was hilarious, and such a great characterization of the two as well. Nice job! Can't help but feel for poor old foolish Sora, can you?
Sunechirei chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
This was so funny! (I have nothing else to say about it)

Good job!
ParadiseAvenger chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I totally love this sentence: "The current bodily government is in turmoil, but his brain is making a valiant effort to reinstitute its command in the absence of any other capable leadership." Yeah, dudes have a complete absense of brainpower when they're turned on. Kudos to you!
SonChan chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
HOLY HECK you were right; this was hot without it even going past first base! You are such a fabulous writer...this story just proves it. Hahha, Sora is adorable and I loved seeing Kairi in this light. Wonderful work :)
luckynumbereight chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
ahahaha! poor, poor Sora. Kairi is quite evil
Paintedtable chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
OhmygoodnessIloveyou. That was amazing. Love love loved it.

Totally thought of that episode whilst reading, too.