Reviews for X Marks the Spot
Kathryn0505 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I wish you had continued this! It's really good. As stupid and irrational as some fears can be, everybody gets afraid of stupid stuff sometimes. I like to see Brennan slightly irrational and afraid of possible aliens haha I'd love it if you would pick this up, but it's great how it is! ]
bookish327 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
It's hard to imagine Brennan disregarding her rational logic, but it IS fun to see her off-balance on occasion. :-)
Belles-lettres29 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
keep going, keep going!1
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Sorry, this review is long overdue. Same old excuse too, school, school and more school.

Wonderful follow up to the ep.

“Guns don’t work on aliens!” LOL I think that was my favourite part. If X-Files has taught me anything it's the futility of guns, they never actually work.

Loved how she latched onto him and wouldn't let go till they were getting in the truck. Sweet.

Awesome job!

Leah
Monk'ichii chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Nyââ that's so cute ! Short but... just beautiful ! Makes my night peaceful )

See you on the next episode

.Xx.
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Sorry this is so late! Very cute, and I used to adore the X Files, so this was fun to read :D I loved all the interaction between them, and I empathised with Brennan's fears, I would have had the same i'm sure. But at least she has Booth with her :D But oh no, the car isn't starting? That was a bit of a cliffie!
RedSwirl99 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Woo hoo, multi-chapter! And this is an excellent start. :)
cwinky503 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Great start! Please post again soon!
A Fanfiction Angel chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Hilarious. Any chance you can continue this? Maybe them "getting busy" in the car perhaps? ;)

From A Fanfiction Angel
blondieland chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
As always, amazingly in character. You have skills! :D

Btw, what a wonderful episode! Loved every minute of it! And next week's looks awesome too!

-blondieland.
charlienotcharlotte chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
lol...this is really good..update soon!

charlie
CreATiveGenIuS18 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
yayy ur back haven't seen u in a while how awsome was that epi and a great fic to back it up lol nice stuff really funny can't wait for more

xoxo crazy hot

leah
csiAngel chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Had to wait until I'd seen the ep to read this. I'm so glad you're writing a continuation of the ep. This is a great start and I love the suspense with the car not starting. Hhol! Great characterisation too, even down to little things like Booth referring his phalanges. It was so 'Bones' (the show, not the character). I love it. Am excited to read more.

csiA x
mkpint chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
this sounds really good. can't wait for more.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Hilarious! Very protective of Booth - as usual. I'm looking forward to a multi-chapter episode inspired fic. Please post more soon! Thanks as always for your hard work!