Reviews for Reality and Ideals
Summer Memory chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
ryoma is a dork. ryoma is a dork. ryomaisadork!
this is a very very good fics, and it feel real too for ryoma to act nonchalnt and runaway and atobe trying hard to maintain the relationship. you clearly have a great understanding about the characters and the possible relationship between them.
it's bittersweet, angst with balanced fluff. not that i mind, though i tend to prefer angst more, but still, your fic is great :)
So1Thought chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
LOVed it. I definitely see your point of view.

Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Your author's note at the end...SO. TRUE. I think they work perfectly together because Keigo is so idealistic and Ryoma is so grounded.
violetkisses chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
wow. so very nice :)
JohannaGracia chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
i love this fanfic its really touching and i was crying throughout the whole thine *sniffs* this is one of the most heartbreaking fanfics ever! i can't help but read it over and over again ahahaha i think i read it at least 5 times now... /

gambatte with your other fanfics
inked-jaeger chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
GOD, I love your stories.
asylvia chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
wow, this was soo deep! xD
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Ah, this is about the realities of love. I really like it, since this somehow reflects Ryoma's practical views about live. Your ideas are good, can't wait until it they become a full-blown story!
abhorsen3 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I have to say I agree with you completely, without Atobe's ideals there would be no Ryoma and Keigo.

A nice story of them getting together and all their relationships up and down, well written and brilliant!

On a different note, welcome back! It's been almost a whole year since your last update, I've missed your stories heaps _

I hope this means more stories from you _