Reviews for Carry Me Through
Romantic Journalist chapter 1 . 7/28
Interesting. I like it. Will you get back to it?
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I hope there is more soon as I enjoyed reading this chapter.
princessjames21 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
you have two update this I love the whole Veronica and Sam and of course Brooke and Dean and I so love Veronica and Brooke friendship and there aren't many stories with Brooke and Veronica so please update this.
WildestDreams93 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
update soon? YES. :)
lazyvirgo chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
i like the story but brooke bugs me, but still a GREAT story :)
Becimpala33 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I really love this-the idea is so clever and creative, and you're writing it so well. The interactions between the four in this chapter are so fun, and so much fun to read. :)
hideher chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
so far so good. I'll keep reading, I hope you keep updating.
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
loved it
Sequoya chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
GAH. TOTALLY DEDICATED TO MOI :)

FIRST OFF, I'm loving the whole 'did she get a personality transplant' convo. Dean, Dean, Dean. The mating like bunnies was also amusing.

I also find it HILARIOUS that you mentioned that Dean and Veronica are almost exactly like each other, and either they get along perfectly or are bitching at each other - cause it's totally true.

I'm loving the automatic trust that Veronica has for Brooke despite how Brooke's actual dad is Lucifer (sounds for an amazing plot).

BASICALLY; I love this. *smushes you*
monique122 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
I love this so far!

It aboslutly amzing and I love the plot you have.

It is a great idea and really interesting!

Cant wait to read more!
Buffy245 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Wow Im so liking this story.. You did an awesome job with introducing the story.. I cant wait for Chapter One.. ) are you going to make previews for this story as well? I think they would be awesome if you did and had time..Keep up the amazing work.
fallenstacieb chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
i love this story i cant wait for the next chapter i love these characters together
Silently Tearful chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
this is really good!Update soon please.