Reviews for Gotta Serve Somebody
loveliecoraima chapter 5 . 4/7/2011
aww great story though i wish they ended together xD
MikariStar chapter 5 . 1/22/2011
It ended in a cliffhanger but it was still entertaining to read, too bad there's no sequel. XD
Jean Cooper chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
Honest to God I think I love the way its ended. And I love how you've gotten to the point that you can't not include a Gray cameo. How that man is loved by us and only scorns us.

I'm sure Rick is very pleased, and very very glad that he finally got some action. I'll have to get around to writing something for him one of these days :P
Mage the Observer chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
I think the ending was just right for this kind of relationship... quiet desparation, but with a sense that it might actually work. It's one of my favorite relationship types, actually.

Nice work on this one.
Mage the Observer chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
I am looking forward to the thrilling conclusion to this with great anticipation. But until then, I'm going to need a cold shower...
Mage the Observer chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
"Nope, just thought I'd sit here until someone came to see me rob the place."

Here's your sign. _

I've only just started reading this, but I like where it's going so far...
treestar55 chapter 4 . 2/16/2010
Well done. I like the way you've drawn the conflict into you're main character. And of course, Rick is lovely in this one.
Jean Cooper chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
wonderful. Simply wonderful. I'm in such aw, and I'm sure Rick is very satisfied to have been treated so well by you. and I'm sure I echo Rick when I say its about damn time.

When you get time go back and proof read, you do have a few typos and what not. Still it flows very well.

I'd type more but I'm about to pass out from exhaustion. lol. Talk to you later.
Jean Cooper chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
Got to love a man who can fix things. God knows thats why I keep mine around. I wonder what will happen next. I'm sorry these are so short, but...eh I'm getting sleepy and trying to multitask. lol. Happy lemon writing X3
Jean Cooper chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
Got to love Rock in all his idiotic glory. Nice cameo on Jack. and for some reason I really like Karen here.

I feel for Claire though, but I know the feeling. Sitting behind that counter makes you feel like life is passing you by for sure.

I am curious as to see what happens when Rock does get to cash in his little demand from Claire, as well as what Rick might say when he sobers up about the whole ordeal :3
Jean Cooper chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I fell you Claire. Damn bums asking for tabs. To hell with the whole lot I say. But I can see where she might give Rick a tiny tab or a break. At least he's nice. Rock just seems like the drunk at the bar that wont take no for an answer. lol.
Miss Rouge Apple chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
WHOO! Go Muffy! I've always loved her character, and it's really fun since you are adding so many other characters together from different games! The interesting part is trying to guess who they are before they say their name (I lost on Muffy... :C )!

Thanks for telling me that there will be mature content in the next chapter! I don't know if I will be able to read it next time, though... Well, I'll have to wait and see!

Keep up the fabulous work!
Miss Rouge Apple chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
Claire's going out with ROCK instead of RICK? Oh boy, I was getting confuzzled... It's all late over here and my eyes are not quite linking to my brain anymore. -_-'

Nonetheless, it was another fah-bulous chapter! I love how descriptive you are, without going overboard, and adding just the perfect amount of dialog (which I need to learn, I do more telling than showing...).

I actually really like Karen's personality; bold enough not to be overpowerring! So don't worry about her, she's actually more humanized this way compared to the game version (that's a good thing!).

Can't wait to read more! Please update soon!
Miss Rouge Apple chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
This is AWESOME! And yes, Rick needs some love

I love this so far! Claire's character is so much more fun than the 'overly sweet and LOVED by everyone' kind of person; this one is so much more interesting and more like an actual person! Same with Rick; most people write him as being mean and way too over protective, which doesn't really seem to be the case. I like how you described him as being really tall and having big hands, but was strangely graceful. It really worked, because I could see it!

I can't wait until you post more! Keep up the fabulous work!