Reviews for Hinata
knightwolf20x chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I hope you plan on continuing this story. It's off to a really great start.
bosk chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
PLEASE don't let this story stop here. It is a wonderful read and has so much potential that just begs for continuation (and you need to tell us who the interim manager is too, lol).
Chownz chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I like what I've read so far, interesting to keep me rapt until the next installment! Now I wonder who the 'interim' manager is? The agony of it all!
LonewolfBloodstorm chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
well in the manga seta and haruka got married before kei and naru. and i think keis daughter name is hinata, since thats what sunshine is in japanese. i would have liked to see kei move on with onee of the hinata girls and see who was at the inn but this is ok.
p17oyDONju9n chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
sounds interesting...I guess we'll get to the part that explain why Naru bit the dust and went to that big tokyo university the sky...lol...Anyway keep up the good work and looking forward to the next chapter
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Nice start with this, and will be looking forward to what happens with them after they've returned home for the most part, and if this means the others will start to gravitate back to the Inn?
CAP chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Cool read. Hope to see more of this soon. Is the daughter name Hinata?
Kyon-Is-Haruhi's-Slave00 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
well mitsune is mentioned several times but she's a character.. X3 anyway this looks like it'll be an AWESOME story so HURRY UP and get started on the next chap okays? can't wait
anon chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
In the manga, I beleive Haruka got married before Keitaro did - and Keitaro was there.

I can't remember how the anime differ, so I guess this would be Anime-verse if Haruka got married to Seta after Keitaro got married.