Reviews for Throw Away the Lock
AiryAquarius chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Guh. Just. Guh.
Eh. Uh. Uhm.
*huggles cat and tries to remember words again*
Wow. That was just. WOW. The pace of the story, the wonderful sentences, the emotions that simply shone. Wow. This is is one of the best 58 pieces I've had the good fortune of reading. And the smut at the end, it was beautiful. It was like poetry, and it had meaning, and was so emotional it tugged at my heart.
This left me feeling very mellow and full of warmth and fuzzy contentment. It made me hunt my cat down and huggle it. Really. I don't have words to express this properly. Because there are no words that could.
A great story. Hurrah to you!
*continues to huggle cat*
NyteKit chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This was so great! I completely loved what you did with this, how you made their relationship work. Even though they were completely human in this (or at least seemed so), their personalities were exactly as I would picture them in this situation. Also, Hakkai blindfolding and begging? HOT!

Great job writing this!
Paon chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Wow! what an amazing story. Thanks for posting it.
CatOfTha'Dune88 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
That was absolutely beautiful and a complete sum up of their relationship bravo!
peppermint quartz chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
gentle and lovely and realistic. I love how you wrote them, and thank you for putting in effort into crafting this oneshot.
KitCat45 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Oh that was beautiful! The descriptions were wonderful, and it all just felt so real, not to mention that was one of the longest and best lemons i've ever read!

BRAVO! BRAVA! KUDOS! and lots and lots of cookies.

I love love loved it! Thanks for the great read!
UpperClassK9 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
As usual, you guys are AWESOME. 3 I really loved that first part in Gojyo's PoV, I felt so nervous for him as well! And again, your descriptions catch me, the littliest things like "and though his shadow was long on the ground, it was still bright and warm" and " "I'll take it," Gojyo said, voice low and easy, warm as the sun rising." give so much feeling and meaning. Your words paint a pretty, pretty picture! 3