Reviews for Of Rolling Pins And Rubies
Collie Parkillo chapter 27 . 12/13/2011
Oh, and I subscribed to you and favorited! .

Luv,

La•Ly
Collie Parkillo chapter 28 . 12/13/2011
Amazing, just amazing! :D

I love all of these, I just love Nellie. Update soon! A suggestion is one about Nellie trying to please Sweeney with flowers, the flowers are symbolism I think of Nellie's always trying to make Sweeney happy and trying to make him normal.

Luv,

La•Ly
fukuji mihoko chapter 28 . 11/10/2011
This one was really, really beautiful done. And the ending lines were so powerful...

Really good _;;
obsessivelyfanaticgw09 chapter 28 . 11/9/2011
Short and sweet and beautiful as always :) update soon!
Molly1002 chapter 27 . 9/26/2011
Love it!:)) I always get so excited when I see another chapter/Drabble has been uploaded!:)
wintmint4 chapter 27 . 9/25/2011
These are great! I love, love, love the way you write these two in your stories. You make everything as realistic as you can get with Sweeney/Nellie and that's amazing. Good job!
InDeppth chapter 26 . 8/18/2011
I really, really liked this one. keep em coming :) x
Molly1002 chapter 26 . 7/29/2011
Love it! :)
fukuji mihoko chapter 26 . 7/29/2011
He may say he's dead, but Mrs. Lovett is no necropheliac... right? XDD

This was a pretty good drabble :D

Drabble collections are just really fun to read though cause you can read a whole bunch of different scenarios with different characters really quickly
Gallows Calibrator chapter 25 . 7/1/2011
Okay, I really like this one. People need to understand that love at first sight is not possible, and that it's lust. She might find him attractive or whatever, but she's not in love. That being said, I also love the last line. :D
fukuji mihoko chapter 25 . 7/1/2011
I really liked this one :3

The line at the end was so powerful... and it's such a realistic take on love, too!

Great job :D
I lol'd chapter 24 . 6/26/2011
Thank you.

Sweeney Todd.. talk to the hand.. together..

Thank you.
Molly1002 chapter 24 . 6/26/2011
Haha! "Talk to the hand, Mrs. Lovett- 'cause the face aine't home" XD
fukuji mihoko chapter 23 . 6/7/2011
Muu~ I guess I reached the end. These were all really nice :D

I think my favorite ones were inuition I & II, Splinter, Dietry Preferences and... maybe Corset. Just for its really tragic imagery.

Tbh, I think I like your humor ones more, because they all seem to lead up to a definite punchlines which gives the drabble some more... 'shape', if that makes any sense. So when you write things super-short like drabbles, I guess it's a good thing to have a definite ending in mind so you don't meander in the middle and waste valuable words.

But these really are all wonderful, and I hope you update soon _; It must be really difficult trying to think of 100 drabbles for a /single/ pairing. Doesn't that get a little dull? That's why my oneshot collections always center around about... 20 different characters XD So if you get bored of one you can just switch to another XD But I guess you don't have that luxury here... ;A;
fukuji mihoko chapter 20 . 6/7/2011
Of course! XDD This was funny. In a really horrible, sick way XD

Given how pale they both are... and how blood-thirsty...

They raised a baby vampire? o:
92 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »