Reviews for Of Rolling Pins And Rubies
Piper Lestrange chapter 22 . 1/23/2011
Really good! I've never read drabbles before and this really opened my eyes.
Seducteeown chapter 22 . 1/10/2011
I really enjoy the style of your writing...it's very different, but in a good way. :) Unique is more of the word I'm looking for.

Well, I'm anticipating more! Keep up the amazing work :)
iBounce chapter 22 . 1/8/2011
Ooooooohhhh, I like this one. 3

Very angsty. I loooooveit.

your writing style is amazing, :3
SpoonfulOfArsenic chapter 7 . 12/30/2010
Oh my goodness... when it came to the end I immediately burst into some of the most uncontrollable laughter imaginable. As they tumbled, I was thinking, "Now how would they survive th- oh they don't!" Oh man... XD
iBounce chapter 21 . 12/27/2010
WOAH.

I LIKE THIS ONE.

Especailly the comparison.

Geeeeeeniuse.

I wanna do a prompt. hm. o-O

It's pretty hard to decide.

Uhhhhhm. UHHHHHHM.

I would say jealousy, but that's too easy/obvious.

You shall be challenged!

Prompt #whatever-

Corset.

I KNOW, I didn't get it first, either.

But then I realised some openings.

I CHALLENGE YOU, MY FAVOURITE SWEENEY TODD AUTHOR! _
obsessivelyfanaticgw09 chapter 6 . 11/14/2010
Your reference to Intuition in Burgandy Velvet has led me to this chapter. Which led me to these drabbels. Which led to me rading them all. Which leads to me saying, while youre updating everything else I love, update this too XD Its just such great writing!
Mrs.GingerHinkley chapter 20 . 11/7/2010
Oh my goodness; this was hilarious!

I really thought this was just one great joke about Mrs. Lovett's bust. But then the end! You pulled this off very well.

I'd also like to note that, regardless of the AU, it was pleasantly in character. :)
iBounce chapter 20 . 11/7/2010
LOL. I like this one, :')

That's gonna be some messed up babe. ;D
Leo Marie Octavian chapter 20 . 11/5/2010
Creepy as shit, but still gleefully enjoyable. :)
Adrenaline Write chapter 20 . 11/5/2010
Whoa- the baby likes blood?

That's fantastic! I really enjoyed this drabble. It was sweet, it managed to keep our beloved characters in their same state of personlality, and was just well written. Thank you for writing us this little gem! :)
Fondess for you chapter 18 . 10/28/2010
These are all absolutely amazing, my favourite so far is stay forever because its sad and beautiful at the same time. Can't wait to read more of these!

Can I request a Sweeney Todd post-coital moment? I'd love to see what youd do with it.
InDeppth chapter 19 . 10/23/2010
i love these drabbles. esp. this one :). amazing

3 DEPP
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 19 . 10/23/2010
Those are completely wonderful and I hope that there will be more soon.

It's just amazing how much you can say when using so little words :D
Mrs.GingerHinkley chapter 19 . 10/23/2010
Something about this chapter completely took my breath away. Mrs. Lovett's pleas were so raw and heart-wrenching, Mr. Todd's silent replies so sad. You managed such a great insight to Mr. T's perspective of Nellie. Gosh, it sent shivers down my spine. Mrs. Lovett is half a temptress figure, half a damsel in distress and you couldn't have struck a better balance. Mr. Todd's utter refusal of her really captures his bitterness. The second person pov worked for this particular chapter.

Without question or contest, my favorite bit of 'Sweeney' fanfic I've read. Well done.
Mrs.GingerHinkley chapter 18 . 10/23/2010
If only this ending could have actually happened. :(

Nellie's desperate need for Mr. Todd is very well done. Something about the way you write any interactions between the two always strikes me as very vivid. Almost like I can physically sense whatever you're describing in the scene. You have a talent that few others share for this fandom. :)
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »