Reviews for Something Blue
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2018
This was a great one but there should be a chapter two
BookQueen12321 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I loved it! You capture the characters perfectly! :)
aperceptionisonlyaperception chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This story was beautiful. It gave me that happy giggly feeling at the end just like Psych always does. You know the feeling you get at the end of Scarysherry Bianca s toast... the scene with lassiter and the fortune cookie. It also had the only Shawn could get away with it feel... the scene after the yang episode in the car when shawn had Gus crash his date with Abigail , so he wouldn't stand her up again. As an author you managed to stay true to the characters we all know and love while at the. same time telling a new story.
Psychlovershules2 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I was so worried this wasnt going to end well but now im super happy because it did! Great story! :)
OT6AllTheWay-BCNSTT chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Great job. I have been reading alot of stories where Shawn revels that he is not psychic latley. And I got to say yours is up their on top 8D
dragondancer123 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
This is TOTALLY how it should happen in the show.

Hip to be Square,

Dragon
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
this should be the series finale man
Ellice Rose chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Oh. My. God.

That was so good! It was perfect. Absolutly perfect. It was long, but totally worth it. I liked how it wasn't in chapters. I can tell you really took the time to get everything done and straight before you published. It was realistic and totally in character. You're an author, like for real. You didn't jump right into the action, which I appericate muchly. You laid out an exposition, you made the suspence climb, and you topped it off with a cute proposal sceme climax, and followed that with a beautifully written resolution. You really kept me going until the end. It was, like I already said, perfect. It had everything needed to be a real story. I would love to see this become some sort of epiloge episode. You really know the characters inside and out and you took the time to make sure they stayed in those tight frames. Like really, you are awesome. Forever keep writing.

-Ellice Rose
SisAngel chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
There is no other way of saying this. That was freaking great! Everyone was in-character, the jokes made me laugh. It was like watching an episode. You did very well :)
The Awesomeness of Moosey chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I LOVED this! :) It was awesome!
You-won't-see-an-iguana-here chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Wow, this is a fantastic story. I'm in awe of it. I was smiling the whole time, and then, aw, it was just great. My heart went out to Shawn and Jules though. And I really respect and like Chief and Lassie here, they've really become a part of Shawn and Jule's lives. I love Gus' toast, and that Henry played dumb. Fantastic job. Well written, and just overall an amazing story.
babybluepineapple chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
that was so so so so so amazing, I just wrote one a lot like it but it isn't nearly as long or as good, wow just wow that was awsome!
sgs09 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
lol Aw, that was cute! 3 Shawn totally would propose in some awesomely-ridiculously-fantastic and complicated way. And he would totally call upon many obscure acquaintances from his past. ;p I love it!

Dude, this fic was totally adorable. I admit, I was really angry with Jules for trying to arrest him, but then I considered it from her point of view... He totally shattered her trust a bit when he told her the truth, therefore she is somewhat justified in her call to the IA.

My favorite character in this fic was Chief Vick because of her awesomeness and her response to finding out Shawn wasn't a psychic, and etc. Just loved that woman. And loved the fact that she expected Shawn to get out of the IA's hands, and take care of it all on his own. ;p 3

Second favorite was Carlton, just because he was pretty hilarious. And because he stood up for Shawn even though he kinda hates the kid's guts. lol

Favorite quote? The line about Henry actually cooking dinner, because that made Shawn look so so so cute. 3

Shawn was ridiculously fun to watch in this fic. I loved his improvised proposal (and the fact that he planned for a sudden proposal, actually. lol)

Oh! Second favorite quote would come from when Lassiter was asking to "interrogate" shawn before the IA guy could go in. I loved the random allusion to another interrogation, with some man who confessed of a crime while trying to interrogate Shawn for something! lol That totally made my day, dude!

You should totally write a fic that shows the story behind that allusion too...? You could have that famous interrogation go down at the very end of the fic, showing it was the interrogater all along! lol ;p

lol

Thanks for a fun read!

sgs09
1234wordstosay chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I totally loved it! Do you think there's a sequel in the future? I would enjoy to read about the wedding. Terrific job!
jediyam chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
cute story, could totally see shawn plan his proposal around getting arrested