Reviews for Under My Skin
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 3 . 3/22
The tattoo detail was inspired.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 3 . 1/20
Uwaaa! You write the cutest stories of these two together... e.e
AHAHAHA I loved the tattoo. When Roy was eyeing it in the bathroom, I was like, "you don't get it, man!? it's a MUSTANG!" xD
Loved it, thanks for your work again. :D :D
AP-C
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 2 . 1/20
D: Oh noes! Wha' appned!?
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 1/20
Ahhh... this is... really... ...really sweet... er...
:3 -w- xD
Hehehe, well now, can't wait to see how this will end up.
YaoiReaderGalor chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
You are the reason I have gotten no work done this week.
Mari chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
That was AMAZING !
I fell in love with this story. You are brilliant!
Keep on doing this :3
Louis1 chapter 3 . 9/26/2013
Yesss... as usual, your story did not fail to emotionally touch... I've said it before, you just success in describing feelings. I absolutely loved how long and detailed you wrote about their inner conflicts, especially during the moments in bed after their first night back in their own bodies. And I liked the last 13-months-late scene :-)
About the whole body switching plot - it was an interesting new plot for me, never read something like that before. Clever idea, playing with the bodies instincts. And waking up in the body you desire having a hard-on.. he he :-)
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
AWWW! This was amazing! I loved it! Oh, it was soooo cute!
EveningBlack chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
God damn it! That's was perfect and cute and perfectly cute GAAAAAAH
baby-pnut chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Its been a while since I've read a well written, in character and engaging story. Thank god for beautiful fiction!
MetaGiga chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I.
I think I've just died and went to heaven ;o;
Bishie Huntress chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
::melts:: So sweet! I lovelovelove how perfectly you write Roy and Ed! I believe I'm seriously addicted to your writing! Everyone is so absolutely in character that I have no trouble believing what I'm reading. I really thought Roy would've gotten the mustang thing sooner, though. LOL I guess love is blind? I really wanted to know what was locked up in his office that Maes had managed to get into. XD

There were a few times (at least in the first two chapters) that I noticed you'd accidentally written "of" instead of "off". There was something else, too, but it would take a lot of sorting through words to find. It didn't detract from the story - because it's so freakin' awesome! - so I'm not too terribly worried.

Fantastic, marvelous, awesome, perfect, wonderful... Good! I REALLY liked this story. A LOT!
Bishie Huntress chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I laughed so hard at the part where Ed called himself short that my husband and brother decided there was something fundamentally wrong with me. XD What can I say? It was funny, as were several parts following. Love it so far!
Amy chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
wow, this is so realistic, i haven't come across another body swap story that went this in-depth about it, keep it up! xD
Alex Taylor chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
This is beautifully written. :'I I cannot find the words to describe how amazing this fic is. You capture the characters so well, and I love how you wrote the body-swap, the way they actually felt in each other's skin. I specifically love the part where Roy is analyzing Ed's scars- I guess that really hit home for me. I give this a 5 out of 5. 3