Reviews for Flirt
Pollyanna Depp Weasley chapter 15 . 4/3
Okay, what can I say about it? I read this fiction in about one day. I went to sleep at 8AM because I couldn't stop thinking about it, and this friggin' thing made me smile, and cry, and curse, and forget how to breath, all at the same time. You have an unique way of writing, with damn perfect stylistic recourses and i'm not even talking about the perfect skills that you have in get inside everyone's heart and mess it up.

I absolutely loved the plot, the way you stood IC even with a slight different story from the original HP series universe, the way the facts came up one after the other... well, you got my point. I usually don't review stories that are on this site for more than 5 years, because I usually think the author isn't going to read or reply my review, but even if you don't see it, I have to say it was one of the best fanfictions I've ever read.

Of course there are some things I didn't like: sometimes, I got really mad with Draco's personality, and I think this is not your fault, maybe I'm just used with a different Draco, and I got reaaaaaally mad about the fact he postponed the sex for so much time! And when they finally have sex YOU JUST DIDN'T DESCRIBE IT! I screamed because I wanted to see how they did it, I wanted all the freaking sordid details of it and it wasn't there! I nearly cried again!

Finally, sorry if I said any mistake or silly things: english is not my first language, and I'm really excited because I just finished reading it.
I loved every chapter, and of course I'll search more of your fics.

With love, Polly.
CleopatraIsMyName chapter 15 . 2/13
Oh my goodness, this had me bawling my eyes out. Such a beautiful story. Thank you.
perf. :') ending. just perf.
Milavs chapter 15 . 12/13/2014
Oh my gosh! Your story is sooooo amazing... I love it so much. You made me smile, laugh and cry all at the same time. All of them were so in character it was like jk wrote it. Gosh kudos to you! Never stop writing, you're amazing!
silver roses98 chapter 15 . 12/6/2014
that was beautiful dear. very beautiful. i can't properly express how beautiful it is my god and it is frustrating the hell out of me.

lots of love,
silver roses98
Guest chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
This is soo OOC. I can't reconcile this Harry and Draco with canon Harry and Draco at all. They are completely different people. I tend to like HPDM because of their personalities. They are also very extreme and I wouldn't really like either of them if I met them on the street. I bet this is a great fic, but it isn't what I'm looking for. Thanks for writing!
Foxy Luzy chapter 15 . 8/14/2014
I hope both him and Ron are okay (:
Foxy Luzy chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
Poor Draco :'( I hope he works things out with Harry (:
Foxy Luzy chapter 4 . 8/13/2014
Aww this was soo cute :')
Foxy Luzy chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
Ooh I loved this chapter too bad Harry's date got a little ruin
I hope the next one goes better :D
Foxy Luzy chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Omg this is hilarious XD
Harry's sexy thoughts though ;D
godess bubbles chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
I loved this whole story!
Marie chapter 12 . 6/4/2014
Despite your attempt to we're their reconciliation in a better lift, it does nothing to soothe the bs you e put them through the entire time. UGH. No conclusion to this pathetic thing they're trying to work at. Franco's half ass statement only made me angrier. Wtf. Why does Harry have to look like the fool.