Reviews for Flirt
Daymetthenight chapter 15 . 4/8
AAAHH that was fabulous! Your writing style was so brilliant, all the little interjections and lovely imagery, and the ending was so cute I wanted to cry. Thank you for writing this fabulous story, I'm so glad I read it!
Daymetthenight chapter 10 . 4/8
Ah, angst, delicious angst. So well written, though. Looking forward to seeing how they pick up the pieces!
Daymetthenight chapter 9 . 4/8
I loved the way you wrote the dreams Harry has while he was in his coma. It was so well done and creepy in the best way.
Daymetthenight chapter 7 . 4/7
*SCREAMS* I was gonna go to sleep after this chapter but now I simply must read on!
Daymetthenight chapter 5 . 4/7
I'm both scared for and anticipating the fallout. What can I say, I love angst :)
Daymetthenight chapter 4 . 4/7
Oh my god that was so cute! Love where this is going and I don't know whether to be excited or scared for the apparent turn the plot will be taking! Also would love to hear more about the Labelle backstory, looking forward to that :)
Daymetthenight chapter 1 . 4/7
Brilliant beginning, I'm really excited to keep continue this!
spectrumharmony chapter 15 . 3/13
Oh my god! This is absolutely bloody adorable! .
I kinda feel like this is a non-magical AU of Drarry though (but I'm not complaining). There's not many fic that presents the differences in social circles between Harry and Draco, and you have done it so wonderfully. The problems are realistic; the impeccable Draco who hides his emotions, and the insecure Harry who doesn't think he's good enough. It's gorgeous, beautiful, and touching.
I feel kinda bad for Pietro actually. Like, if Draco did open up to him back then, they might be able to fix their relationship. Oh well, whatever helps Draco to end up with Harry. )
Anyway... I love your fic. Thank you for such a lovely story! XD
CheeseBTLD chapter 15 . 1/6
"Yes, I'm drunk. But you're gorgeous. And tomorrow I'll be sober but you'll still be gorgeous"
This killed me and sent my body beyond the point of no return.
You are such an amazing writer and this story was just so beautiful!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/3/2013
I cried soooo much, and only because its so fucking adorable!
And dear lord the last chapter and the last few paragraphs of the last chapter...This is a must read...an absolute must read... I loved the journey...
lemclovin chapter 15 . 10/14/2013
The ending is beautiful! Everything was beautiful and so incredibly well written. I'm so sad to see this end but at the sane time I'm happy. Harry and Draco have a wonderful life together and it's impossible to feel sad about that. I loved this story deeply and it's so good to finish it! It was a wonderful piece of art.
lemclovin chapter 14 . 10/14/2013
SUCH A SWEET CHAPTER! I loved it so much and I'm so sad this is ending. My little slice of heaven is ending and it's dreadful.
lemclovin chapter 13 . 10/13/2013
THE SEX. Oh god I really can't with these two! And Ron was so nice to help! Haha. I just love everything. Finally, these two got to the sex! I was truly going to feel bad for Harry if he didn't get any.
lemclovin chapter 12 . 10/12/2013
YES! Draco and Harry are together again and things are getting better! I swear I'm going to tear up or something. Oh dear, these two are just too lovely for him.
lemclovin chapter 11 . 10/12/2013
THE PAIN. Oh god the pain is so much. I can't handle this at all. I keep repeating this and it's true! I continue to read and it hurts. Harry and Draco just need to stop ; _ ; Can they finally just get together?