Reviews for Flirt
SerpensPrincess chapter 15 . 10/24
Love it!
GOOD BECAUSE I'VE BEEN WANTNG HIM TO FUCKING DIE ALL THIS TIME
iluvdm chapter 7 . 3/17
I love your story so far.. i know u probably are done wit it but i just have a few things that kinda bothered me.. 1. i don't like the remarks that seem to indicate that Harry is not well off. in fact when harry first visited gringotts his vault was full to the brim, its just that Harry doesn't really care for money... and second why did Blaise called Harry a Virtual Unknown? Harry is the Saviour of the Wizarding World, he defeated the Dark Lord when he was a teenager, the whole wizarding world would know him..
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED I D. I T
Guest chapter 15 . 8/9/2015
Awww~~~ terribly cute. I love a bit jealousy and angst in there! Just the right pich of salt in this delicious masterpiece!
Polly D. Weasley chapter 15 . 4/3/2015
Okay, what can I say about it? I read this fiction in about one day. I went to sleep at 8AM because I couldn't stop thinking about it, and this friggin' thing made me smile, and cry, and curse, and forget how to breath, all at the same time. You have an unique way of writing, with damn perfect stylistic recourses and i'm not even talking about the perfect skills that you have in get inside everyone's heart and mess it up.

I absolutely loved the plot, the way you stood IC even with a slight different story from the original HP series universe, the way the facts came up one after the other... well, you got my point. I usually don't review stories that are on this site for more than 5 years, because I usually think the author isn't going to read or reply my review, but even if you don't see it, I have to say it was one of the best fanfictions I've ever read.

Of course there are some things I didn't like: sometimes, I got really mad with Draco's personality, and I think this is not your fault, maybe I'm just used with a different Draco, and I got reaaaaaally mad about the fact he postponed the sex for so much time! And when they finally have sex YOU JUST DIDN'T DESCRIBE IT! I screamed because I wanted to see how they did it, I wanted all the freaking sordid details of it and it wasn't there! I nearly cried again!

Finally, sorry if I said any mistake or silly things: english is not my first language, and I'm really excited because I just finished reading it.
I loved every chapter, and of course I'll search more of your fics.

With love, Polly.
CleopatraIsMyName chapter 15 . 2/13/2015
Oh my goodness, this had me bawling my eyes out. Such a beautiful story. Thank you.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/4/2015
perf. :') ending. just perf.
Milavs chapter 15 . 12/13/2014
Oh my gosh! Your story is sooooo amazing... I love it so much. You made me smile, laugh and cry all at the same time. All of them were so in character it was like jk wrote it. Gosh kudos to you! Never stop writing, you're amazing!
silver roses98 chapter 15 . 12/6/2014
that was beautiful dear. very beautiful. i can't properly express how beautiful it is my god and it is frustrating the hell out of me.

lots of love,
silver roses98
Guest chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
This is soo OOC. I can't reconcile this Harry and Draco with canon Harry and Draco at all. They are completely different people. I tend to like HPDM because of their personalities. They are also very extreme and I wouldn't really like either of them if I met them on the street. I bet this is a great fic, but it isn't what I'm looking for. Thanks for writing!
Foxy Luzy chapter 15 . 8/14/2014