Reviews for The Journal
omg that ending though
munroluvr2256 chapter 8 . 11/17/2013
awesome
Orchddeee chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
I LOVE YOUR STORIES, I'VE BEEN READING THROUGH MOST OF THEM, YOU'RE BRILLIANT AT SEX.
Hmmm remember: awkward and the difference between your and you're )
Youi're a brilliant writer!
I should've commented on all your stories.
I loved Snape & Ginny x
eb43 chapter 11 . 10/9/2012
Very nice story.
JC chapter 11 . 6/22/2012
AMAZING! PLEASE make a squeal!
Elvis has left the building chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Oh, my God, this is very good! :)
Zapphe chapter 11 . 1/7/2012
this was good except for a few inconsistency that didn't get explain in the story. e.g. How is Jacob not being to smell him outside of his bedroom window or any of the patrolling wolves, Vampires don't cry and why would the other Cullens fight with Edward, they seem to be very reasonable people and why would they fight for Edward's jealousy.

Anyhow it's a good effort and thank you for sharing.
Zapphe chapter 10 . 10/1/2011
This is a good story but I feel I need a little more. May be there isn't enough build up to Bella's change of heart except from a talk with Jessica. I also found how Edward showed up at Jacob's place without anyone smelling him a bit unconvincing. But all in all it's a good read.
tatiana chapter 11 . 8/12/2011
That is how Twilight should be
jharv241 chapter 11 . 6/18/2011
That was a perfect ending! Enjoyed the story.
jharv241 chapter 10 . 6/18/2011
Oh boy! I hope them two don't fight, and if they do I damn sure hope Jake whoops his ass!
jharv241 chapter 9 . 6/18/2011
OMG! I can't believe Edward was spying on them. I said it before every time Jacob gets around Bella he loses all senses.
jharv241 chapter 8 . 6/18/2011
Awe! I just love these two. Maybe they will get it together, will read further.
jharv241 chapter 7 . 6/18/2011
Wow that was really big of him to leave her like that. But I can't blame him though.
jharv241 chapter 6 . 6/18/2011
This should have been called Revelation and Busted for the second time! He is a mess! When it comes to Bella he can't seem to concentrate at all. Excellent chapter.