Reviews for Shatter
justblaire chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
This was so good! And sad of course. Post soon, please.
saradelovely chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
I love how you wrote this (even if I HATE hate the idea of cutting). It's beautiful, and poetic, and you can really feel Rachel's emotions.
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
Poor Rachel, I know she's suffering internally, but it's so hard for me to see her do this to herself. I hope that someone is able to provide her with the help she needs to recover. Thanks for the update!
DC-Rachel-Bailey chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
This is very good and realistic, poor Rachel :(

Please Update soon!
andromeda90 chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
so true,self harming, it adds more stress than relief...

it always starts with just one...like a drug, you find yourself you can't quit...sigh...

there went Ryerson...i just realized there need to be more female teachers O_O in glee but anyways, can't wait for more!
Taya8989 chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
This story is so good. It is written really well and I love the suspension. Can't wait for the next chapter!
DC-Rachel-Bailey chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
This is very good! Hope you update soon!

Just a suggestion though, you might want to put some sort of self-injury warning it though, as some people might find it triggering :)
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
I am interested in how Rachel will come to terms with her rape and overcome her mutilation tactics. I look forward to more!
saradelovely chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
That was intense.
saradelovely chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
This chapter breaks my heart. I love how you wrote, your words coming across so fluidly.

(And I'm horrified and saddened by the end)
andromeda90 chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
Oh Rach...*huggles Rachel*

I am enjoying this immensely!
kialajaray chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
That's so sad that she didn't tell anyone and started to cut herself but you described how she felt when she did it very well. I think that would play well into why she always wears the shirts that cover her up on the show. I can't wait to her the next chapter.
justblaire chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
This is really good. It speaks to me or something. I had this friend who had gotten raped and it was really hard on us all cause she went through this really, really horrible stage. Thanks for writing this(: can't wait fir the next chapter!
booksmartblonde333 chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
...wow.
Karma22 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I feel like a stalker now that this is the third time that I have reviewed for a story of yours in one night. I love it, can't wait for the next chapter!
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »