Reviews for Seme and Uke Quiz
anon chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
It's car, not hair.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Oh, you missed a question:

10. What kind of vehicle do you drive?

Classic sports car
Motorcycle
VW Beetle with peace sign airbrushing on the hood. You can't miss me! *thumbs up*
Bicycle, which I use to run over innocent bystanders.
I'm not allowed to drive. *looks down submissively*
Red scooter
Whatever I can steal. *sly look*
I take the bus.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Kinky
Sakura.Uchiha.26 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
CONTINUE THE FIC PLEASE?!
Purdy Girl101 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
please update
waw chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Wow me and sakura have the same one, and your right that test is for yaoi and yuri. The funny thing is that my boyfriend wears the pants In the realationship!
Imastargazer chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
It's pretty funny. I enjoyed reading it. :) And i'm also in for the follow-up of this fic. Hehe, it's interesting to know what the other characters' answers would be. ;P
CeciliaLeung chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I really love this one and I agree that seme and uke shouldn't be limited to yaoi and yuri. Well, one of my dreams is to be the seme of my relationship. XD Anyways good work my dear 3
HemaCookies chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Thias story is funny as hell. I took the quiz and got flaming uke. I wonder what saskue was?
idzit chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I simply love your story! 3
Mizuki Inuzuka chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
lolz...it was a good quiz...i take it every few months/weeks/days on semeuke. com...it's funny how my answers change depending on my mood...
The madness speaks chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
lol my sister showed me that test ages ago~

fun ai'nt it :D
emoprincess112 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Omfg lolololoolololololol! I love tht so funny!
fullbustergray chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
lmao! it's just somewhat funny XD

i still remember last time i got something like a badass uke O_O
Alicia of the Temptation chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I'm agreeing with you that the rules are ment to be broken, but there are words that are like Seme and Uke for a boy-girl relationship. Oh, and I freakin' agree on the Girl Power! Awesomeness! The sadistic seme thing belongs to Sasuke, though. I'm Sorry! but It's just like that in the SasuSaku-and even the SasuNaru-relationship! But, then again, Sakura does have ehr strength and knowledge that'll turn him from a cool, level-headed dude to a dude begging for more *insert cackling/LMFAO*