Reviews for Blue Bells
Anonymous chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
I really like this story! Keep it up!
Guesty123 chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
PWEASE CONTINUE DA STORY! PWEASE!

This has such a great plot!

And its mangaquest! XD

So pwease update!
alataya chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
three words: FINISH THE STORY!
A La DarkAngel chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
please update! I think this story is adorable... poor crystal... she's in denail. ;p
digidestined4eva chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
...you played out their personalities really well. One question though, are the other dex holders going to be in this story? Anyway, I loved this chapter very much as it was very enjoyable to read (couldn't phrase the sentence right). It is a really big step and I support the idea of not rushing it. I can't say much more but well done and good luck!
sierrap123 chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
Aw. I wish you didn't stop writing. That was a really good story! Hope you finish it! :)
Hikariichu chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
I like this fic a lot so far! You aleady won me over with the pairing intended, but with the fact that you're not completey rushing into the pairing is another plus.

I'm looking foward to possibly seeing more?8') I would hope so. Despite mangaquestshipping being pretty popular (at least from what I can tell), it's not exactly a pairing that's often put out in the open very much (compared to other pairings, that is).
Lolitard chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
It's very nice _

The second (or first...?) chapter is more descriptive, but I think you left some room for the readers think a little, and that's good
digidestined4eva chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Couldn't log in...

Well, since this is only the prologue I don't really know what to expect. I'll tell you this though, I like the simpleness of it and I do hope that you can use more detailed descriptions (this does not mean a paragraph) and the rest of the story will flow nicely. Can't wait for the next chapter!
C-Sui chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Hey, hey, chill. (I'm speaking to the anonymous reviewer below.) Don't be so harsh. If you don't like it, be a little kinder and at least try to give some constructive criticism to help the author improve.

Now, onto the review.

This is cute, thus far. The descriptions are a little too simple, though. Be careful not to make Gold look too shallow and/or perverted; most fanfics tend to mistake his character as such.

I guess you're aiming for an AU (Alternate Universe) instead of following the official manga, too. There's no issue there, but you might want to mention that on your story summary.

Don't worry. This isn't horrible, but there's room to improve. Carry on.