Reviews for Transformation
Andromakhe chapter 2 . 8/17/2006
Heartbreakingly beautiful. I don't like Dumbledore much at this point, but seeing this makes me wish this were canon.
Silverthreads chapter 2 . 4/4/2005
These were amazing. Absolutely riveting and stirring.
Nick chapter 2 . 12/11/2004
Excellent short fic! Perfect characterization of a young, traumatized Snape!
She of the Existing chapter 2 . 10/4/2004
Very well done. I especially like the bit about using knowledge as a shield. I wonder how many people do that these days?
Nameless chapter 2 . 6/27/2004
I think I like the first one better, there's just more of an impact to it. Still, this one is far from bad.

I think I like this Albus better, too.
Nameless chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
That hurt. That hurt.

But what hurts more is that it could be true.

I can see it happening, I can see Albus making the sacrifice for the greater good. Oh, it wouldn't be right, but it would be so tempting...

It's scary. Your Snape seems so real, so calculating, so understandable. To beat Azkaban he lost himself. All there is now is duty and knowledge. There is no passion, there is survival.

A lesson I hope Harry never learns.

You handled Severus' transition from life to surviving very well, with his whole mindset changing.

Please keep writing. It's scary, but it's so good...
Lilithakaducky chapter 2 . 2/11/2004
Again, very beautifully written. As I read it it reminded me of another fic from another fandom, written by my Goddess of angst Toffee...
"Such a bird was not meant to die, and yet the world had torn it's feather's off until all it could do was dream of the sky, because flight was impossible now.
No bird can fly on torn wings."
Lilithakaducky chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
I bow deeply to your writing skill . Very deep and intense and it gives a clear understanding of why Snape is the way he is.
egelantier chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
God, I love it. It is... so different from other works I have read, so beautiful and dark and scary and great and... I'm out of words. Thank you so very much.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/10/2003
Just reread this.

The more I reard the older stories, the more I long for the original HP writers.

Fewer and fewer of the new writers can get past the Susie factor, as for depth in character; clear water hass more.

I wish you'd write more of your Draco/Sev tale.

Ah well the good authors have, like mist, faded away.
SpookiestMoose chapter 2 . 5/21/2003
I'm not sure how many fics are out there about Snape, but I don't really care. I like this one. It beings an insight to him that might not be found otherwise. The quotes from different sources add, for me at least, to the enjoyable qualities of it, (I espically like the one about the barber,) and "the naming of parts" seems very appropriate for Snape.

And I love the metaphors associated with the raven.
negative9 chapter 2 . 3/12/2003
Your work is excellent. It's so poetic, saturated with metaphors. wonderful. Absolutely amazing. I loved it, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of your writing. You are, without question, a favourite author.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/7/2003
More good stuff.

Keep writing. Please.
BlackWing chapter 2 . 10/26/2002
Wonderful stuff, well written and i loved your Snape - both Transformation 1 & 2.

Thank Yooooo!
Dien Alcyone chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
Awesome and amazing! This is one of my *favorite* snape fics. I forgot to review it the first time I read it, but re-reading it was a joy and better late than never.

Cool. IC Snape. Kick-ass Snape. ****ed-Snape- just the way I love him... ;)