Reviews for Temptation
Miyuki-chibi chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
It was... awesome ! A beautiful story, I loved !
It's a unique story, Setsuna is very touching.
Do you think you can write a story when Konoka see Setsuna flying like this ?
Jammin-2099 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I'd love to see something along these same lines, but involving Konoka asking Setsuna to take her flying with her.

Oh, but your other stories are great too, though.
Tikigod784 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Honestly I'd say she gave in more than she'd be willing to admit, considering how good she is at aerial maneuvers in the manga...
OfSunsetsandCarcrashes chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
This was an interesting insight as to how Setsuna felt about flying. I was curious to it as well. Thanks for writing this. It was wonderful. :)
shanejayell chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Awwww. Nice one!
Armichi chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Not what I expected, but sometimes the unexpected can be beutiful
Sunyata Anatman chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
O,o

*Gawks at the computer screen for a few hours*

Holy Devas.

How could I have missed this! I shall alert the press! I just came across gold!

Not only was the summery brilliant, as it leaves great mystery into what is the temptation that Setsuna faces… but the whole story concept is brilliant.

I applaud you. I trying to make an angsty fic for Setsuna… but I just can’t pull it off like this. I am green with envy, I must say… well not envy, but with pride.

Awesome job. It was to the point and shines a whole new light on Setsuna’s character. And it leaves the reader to wonder what they would do in such a situation. In my University writing course 101 we learned that writing should be a conversation of “they say/ I say” and this just takes it my the cake and add ten layers to it.

Even a wedding cake will be jealous of the awesomeness you have here!

*Clicks fave one hundred times like a rabid monkey*
Yavapai chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
This was beautiful. Simple and clean like.

Thanks for sharing!
Galerians chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Beautiful, and even such word can't still express just how good this fic is. Reading the flow of words almost felt like listening to a tempting melody, with every word sings its own meaning, deep in my heart. Really touching yet still pretty understandable and logical, you've captured me, completely lost in your story.

I shall put my hands up now for thee, and form an applause of the happiest glee.
Unsigned chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Flying must feel nice.
Tsukanda chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Beautiful job with this!

I'm sure this is definitely how she feels about all this, lol.

I mean, to have wings but not be able to use it whenever she wishes, it really is a huge temptation.

Nice short story, :]
wrig2277 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Great story, interesting idea. It's nice to have a break from all of the Setsuna/Konoka pairings. Excellent Work!
inarticulation chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
this piece is definitely unique. it's beauty lies not only in the matter that it's addressing, but also in it's simplicity. not many fics done on setsuna focuses so sharply on her and her alone.

this can make for a brilliant opening for a fanfic that explores her character, but you cannot dig deep into her without coming up with konoka. i'm torn as to whether i should request for a more detailed characterisation of setsuna in the form of more chapters, or be satisfied with what you've done to preserve it's purity. maybe you can make a negima fic and use this as a sort-of acknowledgments section like those they have at the beginning of books :D
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Hm. I wonder wha would happen if she was caught in the act by Konoka or Negi?
Sorakage Sama chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
This was quite an interesting little piece. I mean, I know this might sound a little corny, but we all wear masks at some point in our lives. And Setsuna's character personifies this fact. You did a very nice job on this fic.

Ja ne