Reviews for Batman and Robocop: The Day the Men Found Love
Fuck beans chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I came eight times and also this is the worst thing I've ever read and you need to stop writing forever.
mark3232 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
There is a work by the artist Dan Mcdaid entitled Batman Robocop and Luke Skywalker vs. Doctor Doom.
Steve Freeling chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
What the hell is your daggum problem?
RaphardoMichatello2014 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Oh My Good !

this story freaked me out, but i like it :) (Scary)

it's a shame you are not updating :(
Action Jackson chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
This story is amazing.
Gravitywheel chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
ComicsNix, do you write your stories in another language, then translate them to English using some sort of software? I'm just wondering, because it reads a bit awkwardly. Perhaps this has been brought up before - sorry, I'm new to this site.
Seriously chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Even if this story weren't an affront to everything these two comic heroes stand for, it's impossibly difficult to read just because it's riddled with spelling and grammatical errors. Try revising and reposting your story, maybe you'll get better results.
MullerLowLife chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Nothing more lovely than sex with a grenade in a dirty, filthy, disease-ridden, warehouse. How romantic!
Mel chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Yeah... No.

Okay?
Vespucci chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Drinking blood is what vampires do!
3 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
This is the funniest thing I have ever seen in my life, I only wish I could show it to people.
3 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Evil Knievil chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I really like this story! Please uppdate soon!
Virtual Opening chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Lol it is like just saw the Jerry Springer show for the first time.
Robo-man-dog chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Detroit is very full of crime problems and could sure use Batman and Robocop but they cannot stop all crime without addressing the social underlying issues such as unemployment rates and the manufacturing jobs which have fled to Ohio.

Detroit vs. Ohio: where will more chauffeurs be employed?
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »