Reviews for Angie Forever
SWChica2005 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Aw! Poor Hodgins! I really feel for him...it's so obvious sometimes that he still loves her but she's moved on to Wendell. :-( Maybe they'll get together again? One can only hope. Great character piece...loved it!
Creek-IB-08 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
This is really great and I think you really captured HOdgin's mood at the end of the episode. The look on his face when he saw them through the window broke my heart.
MerylJane chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
This is really great. I was eager to read something on this subject, but I didn't hope to find something this emotional, thought out, well written, and in character to enjoy. So, thanks! I almost feel like crying. I wanted so badly to hug poor Hodgins after last night's episode.
Nikki chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
I love this so much! I think it captures the way Jack feels, though the tattoo isn't mentioned so often, but he must see it, and he must eel something about it. This is so good!
hpaich chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Wow.

That was deep, and intense, and fraught with emotion. I think you captured perfectly the place from which Jack appeared to be coming during this episode. He is an incredibly intelligent scientist, a charming man, a loyal friend.

He's also completely at the mercy of his heart.

Poor guy.

Very well-written. Great emotional impact. Way to go! Thanks so much for writing this.
ModernScribe chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
What a beautiful story! You captured perfectly what I thought Hodgins was thinking. Excellent!