Reviews for Fledglings
R2s Muse chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Wow, for how many times I've recommended this story to others over the years, I can't believe I've never left a review! I love this. I love the notion you've used that Cullen might be much less worldly and be ignorant of many things outside the Tower. And how Alistair's more noble upbringing would be a big contrast. I also think you nailed the apprehension Cullen might feel at his first assignment. Lovely.
SeriousSubwayFlirting chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
You know, I read this...years ago now, when Dragon Age first came out. I wasn't even terribly into fanfic at the time, I was just obsessed with DA:O and needed more. And this fic still sticks in my head for some reason. Alistair's just spot on - and Cullen - well, there wasn't much of him in game, was there? But this is pretty much how I imagined him. I just love your sense of humour in general, and the innocent joy over something as simple as an orange...aah. Anyway, the point is, when I read this, I actually didn't know how damn awesome it is getting reviews for something you've written so I never said anything. But I thought about it again this afternoon, and I just had to find this (which took a while, I'll say) to let you know, that even after all this time, this is still one of my favourite fanfics. Truly.
Girl-chama chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This just made it into my head canon. Wonderful, thank you.
CouslandSpitFire chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Nicely written, I enjoyed reading it. ) I think it nice to have Alistair and Cullen thrown together like this, so we have two familiar faces and see the vast differences between them. I also liked that you pointed out that Alistair was mostly shunned for what people thought him to be and not for what he acutally did. Nicely done! )
Piceron chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Very well done. You captured the shifting moods and fleeting emotions of teenage boys very well. I loved the ending though with the statue smiling.
Miri1984 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Oh, lovely to see these two together. I loved this!
Jenna53 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Sweet story, I enjoyed it very much. Thank you.
noahXIV chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
A very cute story. I really liked the interaction between Alistair and Cullen. Great job!
Cannibalistic Skittles chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
That was awesome.

My two favorite templars...

Oh, Cullen. Not girls, you say? I'm of Mage Origin, I know better...

Well-written, and both humorous and sweet.
payroo chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Ah, this was so darling, and so in-tune with the game lore! Funnily enough, I happened to be eating an orange while I was reading this.
Maeve's Child chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
This is so cute. I can almost forgive you for the Loghain story. Almost. :)
Woolverine chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Ah, this is lovely. Well written and endearing.
Asrayu on her mobile chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Absolutely loved this! Both our little templars were perfectly in character and adorable. One tiny point- is cyrion not the name of the father in the city elf origin? Overall though, a really great, cleverly executed and well written fic that gave me a major case of the warm fuzzies.
callalili chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Aha! This must be where Cullen learned to like oranges! XD

Alistair and Cullen are adorable together. The boyhood angst was also very well done. ::approves::
Abydos Jackson chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
I really enjoyed both the idea for this story and the way it's writtem. Fun to imagine a young Alistair.