Reviews for Fledglings
Progenitus chapter 1 . 2/27
A wonderful, wonderful little tidbit! Cullen is a little out of character given all that we've seen in the later games (especially Inquisition), but given the Origin plot, both him and Alistair are so spot on. Alistair, especially, is a true treasure.
Writer Of This Story chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Love it! You should turn it into a story!
R2s Muse chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Wow, for how many times I've recommended this story to others over the years, I can't believe I've never left a review! I love this. I love the notion you've used that Cullen might be much less worldly and be ignorant of many things outside the Tower. And how Alistair's more noble upbringing would be a big contrast. I also think you nailed the apprehension Cullen might feel at his first assignment. Lovely.
SeriousSubwayFlirting chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
You know, I read this...years ago now, when Dragon Age first came out. I wasn't even terribly into fanfic at the time, I was just obsessed with DA:O and needed more. And this fic still sticks in my head for some reason. Alistair's just spot on - and Cullen - well, there wasn't much of him in game, was there? But this is pretty much how I imagined him. I just love your sense of humour in general, and the innocent joy over something as simple as an orange...aah. Anyway, the point is, when I read this, I actually didn't know how damn awesome it is getting reviews for something you've written so I never said anything. But I thought about it again this afternoon, and I just had to find this (which took a while, I'll say) to let you know, that even after all this time, this is still one of my favourite fanfics. Truly.
Girl-chama chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This just made it into my head canon. Wonderful, thank you.
CouslandSpitFire chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Nicely written, I enjoyed reading it. ) I think it nice to have Alistair and Cullen thrown together like this, so we have two familiar faces and see the vast differences between them. I also liked that you pointed out that Alistair was mostly shunned for what people thought him to be and not for what he acutally did. Nicely done! )
Piceron chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Very well done. You captured the shifting moods and fleeting emotions of teenage boys very well. I loved the ending though with the statue smiling.
Miri1984 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Oh, lovely to see these two together. I loved this!
Jenna53 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Sweet story, I enjoyed it very much. Thank you.
noahXIV chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
A very cute story. I really liked the interaction between Alistair and Cullen. Great job!
Cannibalistic Skittles chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
That was awesome.

My two favorite templars...

Oh, Cullen. Not girls, you say? I'm of Mage Origin, I know better...

Well-written, and both humorous and sweet.
payroo chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Ah, this was so darling, and so in-tune with the game lore! Funnily enough, I happened to be eating an orange while I was reading this.
Maeve's Child chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
This is so cute. I can almost forgive you for the Loghain story. Almost. :)
Woolverine chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Ah, this is lovely. Well written and endearing.
Asrayu on her mobile chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Absolutely loved this! Both our little templars were perfectly in character and adorable. One tiny point- is cyrion not the name of the father in the city elf origin? Overall though, a really great, cleverly executed and well written fic that gave me a major case of the warm fuzzies.