Reviews for Return to Planet 51
poop chapter 7 . 6/29
xMissxSpunkyx chapter 11 . 6/6/2014
Excuse me, but I would just like to say that this was/is great! I really enjoyed reading this! I'm not gonna lie I haven't had the best of luck with this from this particular fandom until now. I applaude your story telling ability! Thanks so much for sharing!
WinterNight3 chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
Totally, cool, awesome fanfiction story. A
Vera, awesome character.
DayDreamer2 chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
When I started to notice wat versa was saying you lost me the story was awesome at first but now... I think I should stop reading... Sorry :\ :
DayDreamer2 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Lol I can't stop laughing xD I love how you put those funny jokes great beginning :-)
Fellfire chapter 11 . 8/3/2012
OMG it's over? *sniff*
It was an excellent story, I loved it!
DarkWind13 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I read some of your story, I think you should have put romance as art of the genre because it I was expecting a friendship fanfiction and I don't believe that their is romance involved.
Samwise the Potato King chapter 11 . 3/4/2012
Great suspenful ending! Were you planning on making a sequel? That'd be awesome!
Talk Bubble chapter 11 . 3/1/2012
AAAAH! YES YES! I would LOVE a fic about Lem and Grawl (and maybe Skif and Neera) learning Earth customs! I HOPE YOU MAKE ONE. It's gonna be AWESOME! :DDD

By the way, GREAT ENDING.
LovingMyth chapter 11 . 2/27/2012
OR IS IT? OR IS IT! GAH, now I hope, now I hope for more...MAKE ONE OF THEM GOING TO EARTH, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! There are no fics like that, and you would write such a good one, because your writing is just amazing and realistic yet just PERFECT. If not, then well, I loved this one anyway; it was superb. The best Planet 51 fic I've ever read.
Novanto chapter 11 . 2/27/2012
Excellent work! Definitely the best fanfic for the Planet 51 fandom!
Liliesshadow chapter 11 . 2/27/2012
Or is it? Are you suggesting something? *grin* marvelous job!
LovingMyth chapter 10 . 2/21/2012
Yay, it is nearing it's happy ending! I want to cry for awesome amazing totally cute happiness! T.T HOW I LOVE THIS!
LovingMyth chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Haha, I'm such a giggling fangirl mess. I really don't think I stopped my obnoxious girlish giggles throughout this whole chapter, but WOW, can't wait to continue reading!
Vema chapter 10 . 2/20/2012
I got the notification about this chapter, and then RL promptly got in the way of reading it. I must say, this chapter was WORTH THE WAIT. I love your story, and this fabulous climax. :D Can't wait for the epilogue. The only bad thing is that the story will be ending. Here's to hoping you write more P51 fanfics! *raises a glass*