Reviews for Come Death and Destruction, Dearest I Remain
animefreak9058 chapter 11 . 1/13/2013
I like the third person-like you've been doing it.
Passed( which is how it already is XD)
Reno should have a girlfriend, his character doesn't seem like he'd have a boy.
Vincent shouldn't have live parents.. Maybe they died?
Clouds eye sight should be lost..temporarily. :3
Noctis/Stella
Namine dies o.o
Please no rape D:
Tifa in clouds past is a YES
Fenrir would be a pretty girl :)
First tsuguri hands down
Short hair baby Vincent :3

PLEASE UPDATE THIS. IT'S AMAZING!
Cased In Darkness chapter 11 . 11/22/2012
I really enjoyed reading this fic. I fell in love with the way it's written.
Now for my feedback:
Third Person Perspective?
Present
Reno? Girlfriend? (let's have at least one straight guy in the fic, eh)

Should Cloud keep/lose his eyesight (technical spoiler)? Keep please.

Noctis/Lightning

Namine dies/lives? Live please

Cloud rape/no? Please don't. I'd like to read at least one dark fic where the main character isn't raped.

Fenrir male/female? Female

First Tsuguri/BUSTER Sword? First Tsuguri; in my mind, the Buster sword will always be Cloud's dead friend's sword.

Vincent long/short haired as a child? In the middle of the two.
kamimimi chapter 11 . 6/25/2012
gosh, all these mysteries are so interesting.. I can't wait till you update, hehe.

As for my input:

First Person/Third Person Perspective?

if you were to write this in first person, then there would be certain things that would have to be omitted for realism's sake, so third person would be easier, I guess.

Present/Past Tense?

Present tense versus past tense, um... I guess it's your choice, I don't really mind what you choose for that as long as it's kept consistent.

Reno? Boyfriend (uke/seme)/ Girlfriend?

Reno.. I don't know who his boyfriend/girlfriend would be, other than Rude, and I don't really support that pairing that much.

Vincent's Parents (excluding all aforementioned characters)

I find the idea of Vincent having parents kind of odd, so no thoughts on that either.

Should Cloud keep/lose his eyesight (technical spoiler)?

Cloud should lose his eyesight temporarily, but not indefinitely because that would probably become difficult to write, especially if you were to write first person.

Noctis/Stella or Noctis/Lightning

I have no opinion on hetero pairings. Also I don't know much about Final Fantasy 13 other than Squall being a total sex-muffin. I was so disappointed that he was taken by Seifer, or I'd have totally begged you to make him a part of a threesome with Vincent and Cloud. HAHA.

Namine dies/lives?

If Namine is going to be needed for the plot, you should probably keep her alive.. for now.

Cloud rape/no?

Rape.. hum, I'm thinking the psychological trauma will be a hindrance to the plot, but damn if I don't want to see Vincent taking picking up the poor baby's pieces and piecing them together again (lol, I sound so heartless fsjfhdkfhads sobs).

Should Tifa play a role in Cloud's past?

sure, why not, as long as she doesn't pop up in the present and cause disturbances in the homo.

male.

First Tsuguri/BUSTER Sword?

First Tsurugi is cool. Besides, I think Zack is alive in this, so the sword should still be in his possession. But then again, this is an AU.. hmm

Angeal/Genesis or Sephiroth/Genesis?

Threesomes are always welcome, especially with those three, hehe. If I had to choose though, Sephiroth/Genesis.

Vincent long/short haired as a child?

I don't really mind either way about this one. Vincent makes an adorable kid no matter what his hair length axdjlkdfdksfh.

Anyways, update soon! The world is sadly lacking in Valenstrife.
PipTheAlmighty chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
Don't really have any input, just excited to see what you do with it. Considering its already freaking amazing, my head will probably explode with the awesomeness that is to come.

PipTheAlmighty
NightRain21 chapter 11 . 7/10/2011
Wow, your writing is great! I don't think I've read an FF7 fic quite like this before. The build up to Cloud & Vincent's short interaction was awesome and I'm looking forward to more!

[3rd person]

Vincent's Parents (excluding all aforementioned characters)

[hmm will they be a blurb are will they actually be needed? I

guess it's okay]

Should Cloud keep/lose his eyesight (technical spoiler)?

[lose eye sight...it will not be permanent, will it?]

Noctis/Stella or Noctis/Lightning

[either, never did understand noctis/lightning and don't know enough about Stella to care]

Cloud rape/no?

[no...maybe...he could lose his eye sight already, unless this happens at the same time?]

[sure]

[male]

[First Tsu]

[Angeal]

[short]
this story sucks even more chapter 11 . 6/10/2011
life doesnt suck u !
this story still sucks chapter 11 . 6/10/2011
first person, present, reno bf uke, cloud goes blind, n/l, namine dies, cloud gets raped, no tifa, fenrir male, buster sword, a/g, vinny short haired... u !
this story sucks chapter 11 . 6/10/2011
u suck at writing go find some friends! id pay u 2 stop!
kitkit11183 chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
Ah, real life! I hope that your life will take a turn for the better soon. Don't worry about updates until you feel on track. As for the questions...

third person

whichever tense you're best with

Reno... meh, dunno

Vincent's canon parents

Cloud keeps eyesight

Namine lives, unless death is really vital to plot

Noctis/Lightning

no Cloud rape, or the psychological trauma that follows might kill him off...

no Tifa

Sephiroth/Genesis/Angeal (either way, lol)

Fenrir girl!

-a light role

-male

-First Tsuguri

-short haired

...Quite the decisive lurker, aren't I? So many 'no preferences'... I'm a new follower but am already madly in love with this uniquely written story! It makes all those other high school AU fics look like crap (no offense -dodges rotten fruit-)!

I really hope to see an alert in my inbox soon but this fic is amazing enough that I'll still be excited even if you wait months to a year to post something. There's a few fics that I'm like that with...

Thanks for the headup on the info and for giving me a chance to give my input for the fic.I really appreciate it and hope to see an alert in my inbox soon! Thanks!
friolera chapter 11 . 6/1/2011
Third person.

Past tense.

...if I choose girlfriend for Reno, will he become a girl?

Yay! Parents!

Oh, that's a hard one... Hmm... I'm going to root for Cloud to keep.

Noctis/Prompto. (lol, I know that's not a choice, but... :X)

NAMINE MUST LIVE.

NOOOOO, CLOUD'S VIRGINITYYYYYYYYY!

Yesh! As a really, really close buddie. :D

...male? I'd like to see that.

First Tsurugi makes the BUSTER Sword kiss its ass.

Genesis! 3

Short. No one mentions him in short hair. Pity.

(P.S.: I'm so glad you're not dropping this. I love it so much. 3)
Simple Shimmers chapter 10 . 5/4/2011
Hello Meyoko-Chan! I really like your story it's just Soooo awesome! The part with Seifer blood out Cloud like a slut was priceless! About Flashing...You just gave me the idea to make Hero Vanitas! Although in the 3rd chapter I said he had red hair...oh Yeah! He's a shape shifter so that would be Vanitas's disguise! Thank you for the idea! I really love your story but this question keeps bothering me...Is Zack Verdot? Will Reno get a girlfriend or boyfriend? Gosh...I'm asking to many questions... I'll update my story today and you update you story ya hear! I'm proud to be your 30th reviewer!

*-Emily-*
minoki chapter 10 . 1/3/2011
interesting! ohh can't wait for more
kitkit11183 chapter 10 . 1/1/2011
Vincent's past is basically one tragedy after another, in the actual game and in AUs. It is very sad, but it is what makes his character. I look forward to learning more about his family/friends/life. ...And huzzah for bi-monthly updates! Woot! Yay!
wolfissac chapter 9 . 12/26/2010
Good story. Not much to say as far as spelling, grammar, stentence structure, etc. goes. I have to ask what the deal was with the repeat chapter 7. 7 and 8 are identical. That needs remedied. I do like the somewhat post-apacalyptic feel of the story and it flows nicely.