Reviews for Martial Arts Mix!
Phoenixir chapter 1 . 8/30
Ah. I remember it. This painful Manga.
Spikesagitta chapter 14 . 8/28
Nice to see this updated. I really like that Sumika is at least almost to the superhuman level martial art expect that is the ranma crews.
Wjl chapter 14 . 8/27
Wow great update it made me laugh a lot, I really enjoy this story, thank you for updateing I hope things are going better for you now. also welcome back.
EAnIL chapter 1 . 8/25
Thank you for the update its been a long but its noce to see this is not yet dead. looking forward to the next installment.
FanaticFanGirl chapter 12 . 10/22/2015
Hope for an update
Guest chapter 12 . 7/18/2014
love this
Guest chapter 13 . 7/12/2014
me ha gustado mucho, conti please ;D
Eldersprig chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Genma invites a potential fiance to Soun's house, and what happens? Soun throws them all out and declares a blood feud against Genma? Ranma declares that Genma is not his father? Nah, this is fanon. Everybody ignores it. Guh.
The Reality DumPer chapter 13 . 5/15/2014
ohmigod really? I really wanna buy this because I love their story... I just hope it comes to my country soon...wait..imma go google it...
cko2 chapter 13 . 5/15/2014
Not knowing the other anime this crosses over but it is funny to see kamiui getting into a girl which is rather funny and someone taking ramnas place for stupid.
Mia-n43 chapter 13 . 5/15/2014
Another great chapter! Lol and I actually preorder my copy weeks ago and I have it home on my shelf, can't wait to get the other volumes! XD
Major Mike Powell III chapter 13 . 5/15/2014
Well, well, soldier...

Hoo-rrah! 1st Review, Btches!

Ok, this was pretty silly, but very easy on the eyes. (Wavy Line)

Nice plug advertising the "Sasameki Koto" manga. XD And also, the ladies in dem cheerleader outfits...*O* Especially Shampoo! Dayum! (Wavy Line)

Good work! Keep it up!
Update ASAP! That's an order!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 12 . 4/28/2014
I just re-read this story again, and it is AWESOME! I really enjoyed reading it. I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/26/2014
Love this
DschingisKhan chapter 12 . 4/7/2014
Considering your output over the last decade plus, I think it's worth mentioning that you really have gotten better. It's hard to point to any one significant development; rather, I think it's a pile of incremental improvements. Word choice is more interesting, dialogue more lively, and the structure and pace have been refined so chapters stand well on their own while still adding to the sense of progression.

This one, specifically, was refreshing. I've not bothered with the insanity that is Ranma for quite some time; it's nostalgic.