Reviews for A Couple of Morons
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
This was interesting. Not what I expected, but good.
Gummibehr chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I'm pretty sure this is the theory of Thomas Moore, but I can't remember (theology was a long time ago!) Nice to see the odd philosophical fic, I rather enjoy them.
Darth Cane chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Huh! Very good and warm story! And, yes, you're already my favorite House. M.D. author! May I translate your fics into Russian&
danikalil chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
This could be a scene cut out from any good House episode. The way you stayed true to the characters and avoided the usual pitfalls of picturing Wilson as a 100% naïve, swooning lover was fantastic.

By the way, I agree with Wilson. But, as House would say it, I also know that no good deed goes unpunished...So then.
Jon'ic Recheio chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Hey, not bad for a freewrite. I liked it. And, was this inspired by that conversation we had? I believe I was called a doormat. :D XD Not saying that it isn't true, but still.

I agree with Wilson in this whole scenario, but I can say that I've felt like House from time to time. Sometimes, you just feel like the only good in the world really isn't good at all. It's sucky. But, Wilson was right. Good things are done purely because a person wants to do a good thing for no other reason than having performed the action and with the thought that it will make someone else's life better.

Good fic. It got me thinking.

Jonic
MissBates chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
It's a pity that good writing seems to get few reviews unless it panders to the crave for romance. You write very good and illuminating conversation, offering insight into the characters without any of the irritating "telling". You've got the characters spot on in their opinions on a topic that doubtless interests House. Wilson is very well done - it's not that easy to have a character express his views without coming over as entirely naive. The way he avoids House's traps illustrate his intelligence. I like how you show that two intelligent people with similar interests can have such opposing views - though it is somewhat debatable whether House really espouses the views he professes.
micetea chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Great story! It got me all warm to Wilson")
mmgage chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
What a great writing exercise! Thanks for sharing the result with us!
Taowaki chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
nice story ;-) as always you were able to grasp the feelings of the dialogue.. it sounds right.

so... have you seen the new episode? i really liked that one, and somehow i thought you would beable to make a great story out of it...