Reviews for Breaking H
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Well we know who wears the pants in that relationship don't we?
Sinfully Sined chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I'll bottom him but don't let Mark and Glen know that because you know that they would kill me. Love it gurl. I have missed reading your stories. Great one shot. Luv ya girl Sin.
SaraHHH chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Oh wow this is certainly a different take on their relationship lol I really enjoyed this thanks for sharing with us.
eversoris.hhh chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Absolutely loved it :) Hunter running from Steph. That makes me laugh. I loved it, once again your amazingness shines through :)
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
In all honesty, I do think Steph wears the pants in their relationship. What can I say, she just has that air.

I have to admit, I felt bad for Hunter, but he got himself into that situation- it was his greed that trapped him with Steph.
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
LOL! Hilarious XD

Took my mind off of Hot Rod for a moment. When that man gets something in his head he wont stop. My head still hurts *facepalm*

You described Steph really well by the way. I almost didn't read this cause you know how much I dislike her. But seeing as how she was with Shawn's blonde and not mine made it okay and rather funny heeheehee.

So now we know what exactly it is H has to do to get his precious gold *laughter* Oh, I almost feel sorry for himXD

I hope Jericho never bottomed to her.

He'd probably enjoy it though.

Gross, I'm not thinking of that at all-no. ROFL. CJ muse doesn't like that idea either, his scowl is going to scorch me I think.

Godd job *hugs*
slashburd chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Oh god that was great, Hunter running off like a scared deer all the way back to Shawn - typical eh!

I don't usually do quoting but this

"One of Stephanie’s French manicured nails drifted down the line of his abs; ticklishly soft then scratched lightly over the lip of his spandex trunks; tracing the signature pattern teasingly before moving a bit further. What should have been a turn on only made Hunter wary; Stephanie only acted this way when she wanted something"

Just epic - brilliant stuff!
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 1/15/2010