Reviews for Rise and Fall of the Spacers:Aurora
Hahukum Konn chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
Most of this does feel like a mechanical recital of events but you've got a flash of something here in the way Amadiro has an odd fascination for Earth even as he rejects it and dislikes it. If you explored more of the way his feelings paradoxically pushed him towards more of a Spacer nationalist stance this chapter could prove very interesting.

It is, after all, a truism that those who hate often tend to know all too well the thing they hate.
Hahukum Konn chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Like the previous reviewer I've noticed some odd omissions of words - as though you did a search and replace and blanked a word for some reason.

Aside from this I like the look at Vasilia's emotions as she experiences frustration with herself and her sex life.

I also like the way Giskard has a look at Han Fastolfe's emotions and thoughts near the end.
Silvara chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
There are many many words (nouns ?) forgotten, which leads to sensless sentences. There are a few sentences per chapter whithout capitals.

The idea of retracing the events on Aurora interests me, even through there is absolutly no feeling, no sensation, no news, and lamost no customization of the events as you retranscribed them here.

At first I thought that it was because they where narrated from the point of view of robots, but as the story unfolds, I see that it's not the case, and thus, that the narrative just lacks.

But that's not as annoying as the missings words. After all, I'm still reading.

But if I am to go any further now, I don't know if I'll get the courage to try to guess every sentence, because of rush and ommisions.

...But all the same I really want to read more!