Reviews for The Way I Feel
Love Of Blood chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
please feel better soon
UndercoverVampire chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Aww that was so cute, I love Dean! :)
Mad Server chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
There's nothing like drippy-nosed shivery Dean having his forehead felt by Sam. Yum.
okayokayokay chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
This is too adorable, with Dean wearing Sam's hoodie and Sam stating the obvoius:)

Have you ever written any sick Sam?
TheKritty chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Got a new kink there, huh? You gotta found a club with MadServer or something *lol*

I really LOVEd sick!Dean in this one, it made me want to hug Dean and cuddle him and...make it al better *lol*

I love how he says that last ...slurring. *lol*

GOOD job!

Kritty
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
oh that was wonderful. I love sick Dean. I hope you do some more sick Sam too. Love all your stuff! You are a great writer!
Abcbatsyzyx chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
I hope your feeling better. Thanks so much. Very good story.
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Aw. I hope you feel better soon! *hands you PUFFS WITH LOTION*

LOVE Dean all shivery and sick here, with the runny nose, burning eyes, headache, and sore throat. But especially love him huddled up in Sam's sweatshirt and obviously feeling like cr*p with Sam sneaking a forehead feel. Judging by the way Sam's hand is cold, I'd say the poor boy has a pretty decent fever on top of it...

AND we get denial.

*Oh, honey... there's no use in pretending. Just put your head in my lap, Dean, and I'll make it all better...* LOL!

FEEL BETTER!
sunnyjunedays chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Hi, Lovely sick Dean. Hope you're feeling better, of course if i was a nicer person i'd wish you had Dean to curl up with but he's comfy next to me right now and i don't wanna disturb him. What's that doc, time for my meds. lol.

Take care. x
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
This sounds like what I'm just recovering from! *pets Dean*

*pets you*
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Aw poor old Dean, *snuffles in sympathy* and poor old you too!
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
that's so cute that he's waring the hoodie. very awesome job! write on!
Noninone chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
XD I so understand you.

Nice job!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Sometimes denial lets you keep on truckin' :) Beautiful sick Dean!