Reviews for Phoebe's Magic
Rika100 chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
This is great! I love it! Great story. _ I like the ending of this chapter. Keep up the good work. I hope that Cedric doesn't die in this stoty. Well keep up the great work. _
peruser chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
I was glad to see that Harry made his position clear to Dumbledore. He accepts that he is supposed to be the 'icon of the Light' (which is why he kept his scar), but he will live his own life without being controlled by others. I also liked that Harry told Fudge off, and put him on notice! From that conversation I get the idea that if Fudge does the wrong thing (AGAIN!) he will lose his magic. Considering that the man is corrupt, has a for sale sign on the law, and would lie cheat and steal to remain in office, he is sure to mess up soon. I'm glad to see that Harry trusts Cedric enough to tell him the truth about his past. I hope that they have a future together. Will Cedric live through the tournement? I hope so. Now that Harry is emancipated, i hope he can do something to bring the Dursleys to justice, even though nothing could really make up for what they did to him. I just hate the thought of them getting to think that they are normal, when they are perversions of humanity.
animaluvr123 chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER, UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Sakiq-Sakik chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
oh godesses! I still can't breath good at that last part! so funny!

I love this chappie!
Haunt of twilight chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
I love the Dragon! She is adorable and dirty Minded...I call it a severe case of Gutter Mind. I look forward to reading more.
Olaf74 chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
*removes his Jaw from the floor*

BLOODY HELL!

You are full of surprises! In the positive turn i mean.

Please continue the story very very soon.
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
LMAO!

I loved it!

It was SO sweet but SO hilarious!

I love Phoebe, I am a pervy minded person

Great write

Kudos

Blade
unsweetened-me chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
Lol. Who knew that dragons were such perverts!
YueLilianPotter chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
great story, keep it up
Kobiashi chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
I thought I was on chapter 2 but i was still only on chap1 and I was like "OMG THIS IS AWESOME!" thanks for having long chapters it is way better than the short little ones that some authors do. Update soon! (love the story if you can't tell lol)
Kobiashi chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Wow this story is very orginal. I don't think i have read a fanfic yet where harry has a dragon. This is very cool. I can't wait for the next chapter. And I'm dying to learn more about harry's abilities and how he learned about them. BUT HARRYXCEDRIC is AWESOME!
animaluvr123 chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER, UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Miss C Riddle chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
haha! love this fic, i like the fact that phoebe is there to protect harry , like cedric (or someone else) said: he deserves to be love :) if theres more chapters to come, i wanna read them! lol bye!
charlie-becks chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
this story is amasing an harry is jus so cute! I love Phoebe as well whe's brilliant :D please update soon!
Sakiq-Sakik chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
AW! HOW CUTE AND FINALLY THEY GOT TOGETHER! I love it!
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »