Reviews for Phoebe's Magic
Jacquien Esmerelda chapter 5 . 9/3/2013
So fuckin sweet
Wishfull-star chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
that was great I love your stories:)
ShutInBookWorm chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
Good I like.
Izzy848 chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
Awesome freakin story Hun. ;)
Izzy848 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Laughing madly at the thought of Harry, The Chosen Dragon Rider. And Voldi only has a python. Lmao.
Aquamaria chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
This was a really good story except for one part which still confuses me. I had thought that Wormtail was turned into the ministry and that is what freed Harry's Godfather. How, if that happened, was he in the graveyard?
Dark Witch89 chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
Is there going to be a sequel maybe a few years later and have problems start because of Ron?
musme chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
I like it!
Melikalilly chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
I like this story
AutumnIsNotSpring chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
This is like a cliched version of the Inheritance Cycle and Harry Potter combined. I liked it though. It reminded me a lot of Eragon, did you get any inspiration from it?
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I LOVE how Harry has birthed a Dragon from his Golden Egg!
What's this power that he's been hiding?
Blu3Sou1 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
aw phoebe's so cute!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
i really liked it
Witch Priestess chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
I love the story, I just have one question if Wormtail was used to free/prove innocence of Sirius in a previous chapter then how is it that he was in the graveyard as if nothing ever happened?
wolfish-willow chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
This was a lovely story. :D I love Harry using Parseltongue when against the Hungarian Horntail, I wish he'd use it more often in canon. And Phoebe is just adorable and amazing. I love her attitude and how she's there for her mother.

Cedric and Harry getting together was perfect, and I love that all the Champions became like a family to each other. It was great!
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »