Reviews for Phoebe's Magic
Dark Witch89 chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
Is there going to be a sequel maybe a few years later and have problems start because of Ron?
musme chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
I like it!
Melikalilly chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
I like this story
AutumnIsNotSpring chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
This is like a cliched version of the Inheritance Cycle and Harry Potter combined. I liked it though. It reminded me a lot of Eragon, did you get any inspiration from it?
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I LOVE how Harry has birthed a Dragon from his Golden Egg!
What's this power that he's been hiding?
Blu3Sou1 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
aw phoebe's so cute!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
i really liked it
Witch Priestess chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
I love the story, I just have one question if Wormtail was used to free/prove innocence of Sirius in a previous chapter then how is it that he was in the graveyard as if nothing ever happened?
wolfish-willow chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
This was a lovely story. :D I love Harry using Parseltongue when against the Hungarian Horntail, I wish he'd use it more often in canon. And Phoebe is just adorable and amazing. I love her attitude and how she's there for her mother.

Cedric and Harry getting together was perfect, and I love that all the Champions became like a family to each other. It was great!
Property.of.a.DeadGirl4-25 chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
Loves!
\*/
Monster of men chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
brilliant. Really well written and sweet.
Eric chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
I HATE when people get usage wrong like Petunia Evans nee Dursley,
(French née, feminine of né, literally, born, past participle of naître to be born,)
so you are saying Petunia was born as a Dursley and MARRIED an Evans

Other than that Gr8 story!
roobug21301 chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
I like this story, i really do! just... the bit about wormtail, um, Sirius and Moony had him at the Ministry and he was used to free Sirius, but how did he get back to Voldy?
FoxFira chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
I know the feeling about those mistakes. I barely even noticed any the last time I wrote something on a notebook and typed it later, finding all my mistakes.
MayonakaNoArashi chapter 5 . 6/21/2012
i love how you added in the bit with the twins!
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »