Reviews for Phoebe's Magic
Eric chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
I HATE when people get usage wrong like Petunia Evans nee Dursley,
(French née, feminine of né, literally, born, past participle of naître to be born,)
so you are saying Petunia was born as a Dursley and MARRIED an Evans

Other than that Gr8 story!
roobug21301 chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
I like this story, i really do! just... the bit about wormtail, um, Sirius and Moony had him at the Ministry and he was used to free Sirius, but how did he get back to Voldy?
FoxFira chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
I know the feeling about those mistakes. I barely even noticed any the last time I wrote something on a notebook and typed it later, finding all my mistakes.
MayonakaNoArashi chapter 5 . 6/21/2012
i love how you added in the bit with the twins!
PHEONIX39 chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
OH MY! One again I stumbled upon a story and author I really enjoy. Your character Pheobe was a delight in that cute, dirty-minded innocently devious way(lol) It's not very often I read a story that made me laugh out lound and startle my kitties! So I will add you to my favs and look forward to exploring more of your work! As to a sequel for this, it's your decision and I wont send flames or anything, I promise. LMFAO Feel free to send a PM as I haven't been able to get alerts for some reason. GREAT JOB! CHEERS!
Lady Elena Bella Petrova chapter 5 . 4/2/2012
Love this story and chapter so far! can't wait to read more of this story later!
Rori Potter chapter 5 . 1/4/2012
Brilliant story.
Rikku The Scarred Dragon chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
Regarding your edit: It could've been worse, y'know. You could've accidentally typed the line in perfect Al Bhed, which not many people decide to master, or take the time to study enough to recognize. Then they'd have no idea what that line even said, let alone if anything was misspelled.
Healer Kira chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
i thought this was a great story,mixed with abuse and humor in every chapter. great job!
Goddess Seshat chapter 5 . 11/29/2011
Awesome.
Fairygirl24 chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
very cool story, i loved it. awesome job!
SilverLion80 chapter 5 . 11/7/2011
I enjoyed this story, though it was a little rushed. I am going to critique you pretty harshly, BUT I'm hoping it will help you improve. That being said...FIRST of all. Please don't attempt to use accented words unless you are certain of how they sound. Several times it seemed like you were mixing the French accent with the Bulgarian when Fleur and Viktor were talking. SECOND, Cedric was a sixth year during GoF. I'd recommend stating that you're changing the timeline when you first post a story (helps prevent confusion). I think that's everything. You've scored major points with me because it's Harry/Cedric, which is my FAVE pairing.
FandomGirl96 chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
This is my fifth time reading this story. I just love Cedric/Harry pairings. Love this story. Hope you contine writing.
yunadustrial.twifan chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
this was really good. i wish i had a cool dragon to hang out with.
Ruler of Elysium chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
FABULOUS STORY.

-But Phoebus doesn't mean Sun in latin, Helios is. Phoebe isn't latin. It's Greek. I should know because my name's Phoebe, and I know it means 'the shining one' in Greek.

But anyway noiice work :)
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »