Reviews for Phoebe's Magic
Rikku-056 chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
Regarding your edit: It could've been worse, y'know. You could've accidentally typed the line in perfect Al Bhed, which not many people decide to master, or take the time to study enough to recognize. Then they'd have no idea what that line even said, let alone if anything was misspelled.
Healer Kira chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
i thought this was a great story,mixed with abuse and humor in every chapter. great job!
Goddess Seshat chapter 5 . 11/29/2011
Awesome.
Fairygirl24 chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
very cool story, i loved it. awesome job!
SilverLion80 chapter 5 . 11/7/2011
I enjoyed this story, though it was a little rushed. I am going to critique you pretty harshly, BUT I'm hoping it will help you improve. That being said...FIRST of all. Please don't attempt to use accented words unless you are certain of how they sound. Several times it seemed like you were mixing the French accent with the Bulgarian when Fleur and Viktor were talking. SECOND, Cedric was a sixth year during GoF. I'd recommend stating that you're changing the timeline when you first post a story (helps prevent confusion). I think that's everything. You've scored major points with me because it's Harry/Cedric, which is my FAVE pairing.
FandomGirl96 chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
This is my fifth time reading this story. I just love Cedric/Harry pairings. Love this story. Hope you contine writing.
yunadustrial.twifan chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
this was really good. i wish i had a cool dragon to hang out with.
Ruler of Elysium chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
FABULOUS STORY.

-But Phoebus doesn't mean Sun in latin, Helios is. Phoebe isn't latin. It's Greek. I should know because my name's Phoebe, and I know it means 'the shining one' in Greek.

But anyway noiice work :)
mattcun chapter 5 . 6/1/2011
olz write more i like youer story
WizardsGirl chapter 5 . 4/28/2011
...Fascinating... MINE! O_O *Huggles Phoebe*

XD

Wizard
Elfin69 chapter 5 . 4/23/2011
This was absolutely wonderful and one of the best fics I have read for a while. I hope that you will keep up the wonderful writing and never give up. I realise that you will not do a sequel and I think that it is fine since this ends really well. We will use our imagination to believe that Harry and Cedric had a wonderful future.
Robin Grimm-Goodfellow chapter 5 . 4/22/2011
Yeah, I have those annoying edit problems too...that's why I have to re-read my essays three to five times - I just miss stupid easy mistakes. But if that was your only mistake then you're REALLY good at this editing thing.
Ichigo Mirai chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
this is very very good!
Sammiieeoo chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
Awww. :) This is my new favourite Harry/Cedric story :D
StupidChinaBook chapter 5 . 3/12/2011
this story is fantastic i just wish you'd do a sequel
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »