Reviews for Voices Carry
Duchess of Strumpetness chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
oh that's lovely, you portray them so well.
Bren Williams chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I like your stuff. Good use of imagery.
Aquamarine07 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
This is totally adorable! I love that Castle knew she needed him without her even having to say it- and the fact that he was willing to drop everything and come over at 3am! Really nicely done!
knittingeek chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Just flipping through some older pages of this site and found this...very sweet. Now I am going to read your other stories. Love it when I find a new author!
Xleste chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I've been reading and enjoying all of your stories! Thank you for writing these.
LauraLaitaine chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
This was beautiful, I really enjoyed it. I love that Kate phoned him when she needed him, and I love how Castle wasn't a wiseass about it. Also, the image of Castle stretched out on a couch... m, hello happy place! That certainly makes me feel better too ;)
AussieNinjaChick chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
AW!
siapom chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
You have brilliantly captured a scene, spun the vision for your readers and left them (me) wanting more. Well done.
RMM chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Sweet story.
underarrest39 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
aww that was really adorable :D is there anymore that you plan on writing?
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it!
The Novelist in Training chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
aw, so cute, you should make it longer!
Rhyolight04 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
This is sweet. You would think they were friends with one another.
Greys has become my life chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
what a wonderful story! And Rick has said (on show or in fandom?) that he wouldn't let Kate become consumed in the murder case again and that he would be with her every step of the way.

And in this story, it was a perfect example of that. Kate needed him and he was there. Heck, he wanted to actually go to her place. Rick Castle is awesome.

Thanks for writing!
Nathan fan chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Totally awesome! I want this to happen! Your writing created such a caring tone.