Reviews for The Hunt
rose19.3.85 chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
Im Reading it again
I think the 4 Time
Its still amazing
Ill be waiting for the update
Dozent matter how Long it Takes u
But ill be waiting hopefully
Guest chapter 25 . 5/24/2014
a bientot
chicalicious chapter 25 . 8/4/2013
I just realized you updated this a little over a year ago! I had it flagged in my mailbox, which is what I do with all ff updates, but since you said there were only a few chapters left I figured I would just wait until you finished it up and then I would read it all at once. Well, i was missing these characters so I decided to go ahead and read this chapter. Bella being as weak and out of sorts is so bizarre! I'm so glad that Kate didn't leave her, yes Bella's the leader but she also needed to realize that she needed help. Edward is out of the hospital and my goodness the attraction between them is just as great as it's ever been.
I hope all is well with you! Take care!

Annie chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Avrildulac chapter 25 . 4/26/2013
Any chance you'll post a chapter soon? :)
xXtWiLiGhTcRaZyXx chapter 25 . 2/2/2013
I really liked this story i just wish you had finished it! :'(
sibaruneko chapter 25 . 1/1/2013
do you think you will be continuing this story?
gjmburgess2000 chapter 25 . 12/12/2012
This is good.. Hope you finish it.
Always remember.. a Great Writer, never gives up.
MaryMary123 chapter 24 . 8/6/2012
okay everyone is alive that we want alive anyway.
MaryMary123 chapter 23 . 8/6/2012
Oh no all those things he said to James if she does not know why he said that he is screwed.
MaryMary123 chapter 14 . 8/6/2012
sad or glad? I say this is how it is. He can not be a hunter anymore. That is what has him in such a mess. he sees Emmett and bella. People he cares for instead of just the hated vampire.
MaryMary123 chapter 13 . 8/6/2012
See this is what happens when you fall in love, sometimes it is with someone you would normally not care about or even hate. So I get the reason behind hating vampires because they kill humans. Honestly they were taken as humans against their will, can they really be blamed?
MaryMary123 chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
She fell in love with some one that would only hurt her in the end. So she steps back and lets him know his brother is alive. She helps him and he sticks that knife in again.
MaryMary123 chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Poor Bella life and books seem to run along the same lines.