Reviews for A Diamond in the Rough
Anonymous Reader chapter 4 . 9/24
Hi! Fantastic story and I can't wait to read the rest! Keep up the great work :)

I believe the story you mentioned that you were on the hunt for is called "Serena Sheild's First Day of Abuza School" (I've pasted the title word for word) by hgyrsdfh and it can also be found on this website. The specific scene that you refer to is in the final chapter of the story, chapter 3. Hope this helps!
Anonymous Reader chapter 4 . 9/24

I believe the story you mentioned that you were on the hunt for in ch 4 is called "Serena Sheild's First Day of Abuza School" (I've pasted the title word for word) by hgyrsdfh and it can also be found on this website. The specific scene that you refer to is in the final chapter of the story, chapter 3. Hope this helps!
Hi! Fantastic story and I can't wait to read the rest! Just wanted to give you the name of the fanfic I believe you were searching for. It's called "Serena Sheild's First Day of Abuza School" (I've pasted the title word for word ) by hgyrsdfh and it is a story also found on . The specific scene you mentioned is in the final chapter, chapter 3. Hope this helps!
Odd Eyed chapter 17 . 9/24
OH MY GOD! Please update soon it was just getting to the good part!
phillynz chapter 16 . 9/7
please come back
Are you not going to Continue? It's so good and darien and serena finally admit that they Love each other
woilada chapter 17 . 7/30
Please please please update soon!
You despaired! Miss your up dates
where's the next?
Ahh it's been like two weeks! Please review!
brewbaby09 chapter 17 . 6/1
I love this story. I can picture everything in my head so clearly.
I missed this story! And you didn't disappointed, amazing chapter as always!
InDepthLove chapter 16 . 5/24
Oh please please please pleeeease update soon!
This story is SO Gooood :) brilliantly written and I am very much in love with the chraracters you have created!
I am totally here for chapter 17
nash.sara610 chapter 17 . 5/26
The ending is leaving me like whattttt is going on!? Sorry I haven't reviewed in forever! Can't wait for the next chapter! I knew Diamond was going to make a comeback considering he was sent back to England and now they are moving into the estate. Can't wait to see where it goes!
Syulai chapter 17 . 5/26
I just love this story so much. I'm really glad that Darien finally bared his soul to Serena and that they have finally made up. I absolutely love the sense of humour between them, and adding Baladelva in the condition us just icing on the cake! Shows how well Darien knows Serena too. I love the rebellious personality you have given Serena and how versatile, strong and vulnerable at the same time Darien's character is too.