Reviews for A Diamond in the Rough
anon chapter 17 . 7/11
hellooo are you alive
Latebuttruefan chapter 17 . 5/16
I’m still gutted this story isn’t finished, it’s still one of my absolute favs! Their love is really quite beautiful and who doesn’t love a possessive/protective Darien! Wink wink! Please say you haven’t given up on this and that you will update it soon?
Please finish or add more chapters. It is so good
Guest chapter 17 . 12/31/2017
Need an up date sooooooon please!
Amanda G. Flemett chapter 17 . 11/24/2017
Would love to see this story finished. I was totally intrigued.
SerenityMorrison chapter 17 . 10/27/2017
Love this story. I hope you come back to it
Jewelzy chapter 17 . 10/26/2017
Please update :) i love this story!
Serenity312 chapter 17 . 10/20/2017
This is one story I'll probably find myself reading over and over again. I just can't get enough of it and never want it to end! I fell in love with your plot instantly. Reading how Darien and Serena's love blossomed was absolutely amazing. I love how strong she is in this story! I'm so amazed with Darien's willingness to give up everything for his wife. It was truly beautiful. I knew that it would eventually come to that. To the point that he would prove his ultimate love for Serena and he didn't disappoint. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing this wonderful story. Maybe it will be finished one day :)
Guest chapter 11 . 9/1/2017
My favorite chapter cause of baledeva
Guest chapter 17 . 4/22/2017
Love this story I have read all your stories love to se how you have evolved as a writer very good
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
Please don't drop this history!
Latebuttruefan chapter 17 . 1/29/2017
Noooooo! I didn't realise this story wasn't complete! Please don't say you've given up on it! I am thoroughly enjoying it. Especially the change in Dariens character and how completely in love with her he is. Serena was getting in my nerves a little bit with her attitude, but less so now. I desperately want to know how their marriage and love will blossom. I knew he had given up his place in the military for her! Please update soon :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
Please come back!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Please come back! Missing this fic soooooooooo much
Guest chapter 17 . 11/11/2016