Reviews for A Diamond in the Rough
TropicalRemix chapter 6 . 1/24/2012
I was just wondering if you were going to continue this story. Are you re-writing this because I think I read it before.
Brizzy chapter 6 . 4/20/2011

:-) ~ :-) ~ :-) ~ :-) ~ :-)
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
In Darien's hand were lilies; he figured that the flower you gave at a funeral was the most appropriate flower to give. ...NOOOO I can't believe him is it to late to change the story to a Seyia/Sere story I mean the nerve.

"Hell if I know." Inside Darien hoped he wouldn't find the girl...I rest my case.

Darien was annoyed. Did Seyia get married while in England too? Was he married to this angelic woman?...hmmm I wish she's the most beautiful in the world now ...imbecile

well at least he gets jealous that is a start but man I dislike his gut's I only hope he will not sleep with Beryl anymore that wold just make me raging mad I mean yeah if you want drama Sere can believe he sleeps with her but in reality he dose not .

Lovely story it really really got my nerves in a frenzy(a difficult task I assure you) ;-P hope you will continue with it like promise I mean it's to superb not ,Arabella
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 5 . 4/19/2011
I'm really disliking him more and that even possible...

Seyia wold be perfect for her and I hope he makes trouble for Darein in wining her love .

I'm glad she knows Lita and Ami at lest and the guy's will be a nice bonus seeing they are friends with .

So nice of Luna to make Sere's weeding dress more beautiful at least that way maybe the idiot is going to be struck by Cupid's arrow on the spot.

His mother was sooooooooo right she is his sole mate if only the bloody fool wold see it.
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
Did I say I hate Darein well I'm sorry I was mistaken I LOATHE THE IMBECILE poor Sere this is going to be a nightmare for her.

Mina was cute about the hole Artemis deal and Luna and Artemis do make a lovely couple and even if I hate the idiot I hope the same thing as then that he dose love her BUT after she gives him a good run for his money PLEASE
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
bottom line is I hate Darien's gut's in this chapter I mean don't get me wrong I kinda understand the idiot, he dose not know Sere and Beryl as much as only the name fills me with disgust sound's pretty lovable(I never Thoth in a million year's I wold use that word describing her but I guess life is full of surprises)

Mina is such a troublemaker a good one but a troublemaker non the less Sere is going to need her and what Darein is thinking WGHHHHH I'm so mad at him he thinks he is in love with Beryl I'm going to die or vomit what ever comes first...
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
"As promised he had written a few months ago that he was ready to be wed after his twenty fourth birthday and to send his bride as soon as possible." ...aaaaaa...come again ? why the nerve of him that sounds like : hey I had all the fun I can manage bring in the wife.

this is so lovely so far Mina that practically bounces to get married In India even is she was suppose only to attend Sere's wedding and Sere that... well practically wold prefers not to be married.

Luna is interesting as well and with a hidden agenda as well...

I wonder how Darein is...from his letter Ir have a pretty harsh idea...let's hope I'm wrong.
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I don't know the book you're talking about but it seemed interesting so I'm going to give this a go :-)
IceQueenBarbarien chapter 6 . 7/21/2010
Ah! a new story from you!, awesome :D!, I like both of your stories!, poor Serena, I hope she doesnt suffer as much as you say she'll suffer!

Greetings! )
midnightblue08 chapter 6 . 7/21/2010
well im sure glad darien is feeling jealous when sere is with another man...

and he better be sure to change his way if not sere will be lost...
Fiery Dancer chapter 6 . 7/21/2010
nice chap - just a few words wrongly spelled lol but apart from that, awesome chap :)
MindaAnn chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
I hope a new chapter is up soon! This is definitely one of my new favorites
CharmedSerenity3 chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
geez Darien, just accept her, update soon!
raye85 chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
what a nice chatper.. i really like it and especially how darie and sere seem to butt heads with each other. well cant wait to see how their wedding very excited also with mina and malcome and of course i wonder if seiya will try and do something to take sere away.
rosebudjamie chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
really good, chapter, can't wait to read more, please oh please update soon
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »