Reviews for A Diamond in the Rough
My favorite chapter cause of baledeva
Love this story I have read all your stories love to se how you have evolved as a writer very good
Please don't drop this history!
Latebuttruefan chapter 17 . 1/29
Noooooo! I didn't realise this story wasn't complete! Please don't say you've given up on it! I am thoroughly enjoying it. Especially the change in Dariens character and how completely in love with her he is. Serena was getting in my nerves a little bit with her attitude, but less so now. I desperately want to know how their marriage and love will blossom. I knew he had given up his place in the military for her! Please update soon :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
Please come back!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Please come back! Missing this fic soooooooooo much
Guest chapter 17 . 11/11/2016
next please?!
klrowe4 chapter 17 . 10/19/2016
On the edge of my seat waiting for more. I love the story you are spinning.
Jenniiibear chapter 17 . 10/3/2016
Loved this story. I think with a little bit of editing this story could be great. Darien needed just a little bit more depth to explain his overly surliness in the beginning I think, and maybe a few scenes where he needed to control his temper or use cold anger instead would have been nice to see. The plot is great, love the time period and settings. I think it would have been nice to see a bit more of the surroundings in India explained in detail, to truly appreciate the differences and now hard it was for Serena to be there. Also, it would help to explain why Darien loved it so much. Overall I think you have a great story here, it just needs some polishing and I think it could really sparkle (like a diamond!).
Anonymous Reader chapter 4 . 9/24/2016
Hi! Fantastic story and I can't wait to read the rest! Keep up the great work :)

I believe the story you mentioned that you were on the hunt for is called "Serena Sheild's First Day of Abuza School" (I've pasted the title word for word) by hgyrsdfh and it can also be found on this website. The specific scene that you refer to is in the final chapter of the story, chapter 3. Hope this helps!
Anonymous Reader chapter 4 . 9/24/2016

I believe the story you mentioned that you were on the hunt for in ch 4 is called "Serena Sheild's First Day of Abuza School" (I've pasted the title word for word) by hgyrsdfh and it can also be found on this website. The specific scene that you refer to is in the final chapter of the story, chapter 3. Hope this helps!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/24/2016
Hi! Fantastic story and I can't wait to read the rest! Just wanted to give you the name of the fanfic I believe you were searching for. It's called "Serena Sheild's First Day of Abuza School" (I've pasted the title word for word ) by hgyrsdfh and it is a story also found on . The specific scene you mentioned is in the final chapter, chapter 3. Hope this helps!
Odd Eyed chapter 17 . 9/24/2016
OH MY GOD! Please update soon it was just getting to the good part!
phillynz chapter 16 . 9/7/2016
please come back
Guest chapter 17 . 8/31/2016
Are you not going to Continue? It's so good and darien and serena finally admit that they Love each other