Reviews for Tory's Complication
Nekozumi Pocky Kiss chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
AWWW! This. Was. Adorable! Please update soon!
Nata-Arci chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
Hello! I just wanted to express my admiration for this cute little story! Tory and Colin act so cute! Im glad Eric is not too much of an antagonist in this story; hes more like a side kick, Id say.

Anyways, keep up the awesome work!
wonder1440 chapter 6 . 5/30/2011
Wow... I have to admit this gets better with every passing chapter . Of course it's not hard to believe that Tory is in high demand 3
egg10rru chapter 6 . 5/26/2011
*Is melting* your writing is just so CUTE! I can't wait to see Colin being all hehehe-victory! over his arch-nemesis!
TheMischiefMonster chapter 5 . 4/9/2011
Hello..Just wanted to say your story is awesome, when you going to continue with its awesomeness :P :) :D

Anyway keep up the good work :)
Reddacted chapter 5 . 1/8/2011
OMGOMGOMG I love this story 333 I can't get enough of Off*Beat and I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this story up to this point so far! *gives cookie?* I like your OC Eric as well... He's one of the few OC's that manage to fit in really well _
wonder1440 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I love the angle you took! Bravo! _
MenrowSpirit chapter 5 . 7/17/2010
But of course. Where else would they all hang out? math class lmao. I like your corny comments xD
KeepMiAlive chapter 5 . 7/17/2010

KeepMiAlive chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
Definately keep going. This is a very good story!
egg10rru chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
Nyah, slightly angsty Colin is SO CUTE!

Pity I can't ever write him angsty because he and Tory are set, eternal, and no competition ever in all of my fics xD Soulmates is cliche. They are cliche. Because they are soulmates. X3
MenrowSpirit chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
I smell rivilary coming in here. I haven't even read off beat and I can get the character's personalities. Great writting
MpEtHeAcTrEsS chapter 3 . 4/24/2010

CONTINUE THIS!

PRONTO!

aka-meaning that it's reall good.

meaning-UPDATE SOON!
egg10rru chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
Hahaha, I was pouting all yesterday when the link from my email didn't work. Glad to finally read it!

(What I wouldn't give to see this culminate into Colin betch-slapping his love rival xD)
Leoshishi-chan chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
Goodness! I'm really interested to see how this turns out with Colin and Eric. w Pssh...growled at him over the phone...delicious :D