Reviews for Overheard
Kaite chapter 12 . 3/29
Please continue love to see what you write next. You are doing a wonderful job writing our favourite characters.
starlite22 chapter 12 . 9/17/2015
Please update soon, it's been ages would like to know whether she saves Melaine and if her and Rhett have more kids. Like the way she trying hard to be better with her other kids.
jalna chapter 12 . 7/11/2015
please continue i want ton know what happens after. i love your story. i always thought rhett and scarlette was good together despite everything. they were a force to be reckoned, they were phoenix rising from their ashes, beautiful, strong, wealthy, successfull, and despite everything the perfect match , they were too diferent to fit completly with old south, they need for life, and live the fullest, their passionate nature, their force. he xould charm a snake, live many life and fit in every life he choose always successfull, always at ease with aristocrat like thieves, they were all his friends, sometimes they fear him because he can be cold, ruthless, tough, rough and cruel, he always win he was a gambler, a pirate , a gold...a buisnessman, he seems to always have two wagon before other, to know what will work, he made buisness everywhere around the world, probably made a fortune so great that himself he can count, he like to travel, he is more experienced than most man with ladies but only a woman match him and it was scarlett. maybe if he seduce her before the war she will have fallen for him and travel around the world with him becoming a great woman, learning true elegance, more cultured but she will have been still a seductress, a vixen, an enchantress but loving only a man because no man match him, he was the better, they cut for each other and they can build a dinasty, share everithing have a great family, boy adventurous like their father, handsome children , strong beautiful charming like their parents. but continue please
edgeof4teeners chapter 12 . 3/21/2015
I like these kind of stories. The ones where Scarlett has an epiphany of some sort. Just keep writing and please update soon c:
StArlite22 chapter 12 . 3/12/2015
Please update soon
Lady Florance1983 chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Very good
kimjo2 chapter 12 . 12/27/2014
I am really enjoying your story! It is entirely accurate that melly would not have indoor plumbing. my mom had friends in new york in the 1930s who stillhad outdoor plumbing. looking forward to the further chapters. thanks for sharing your talent with us.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/26/2014
I am enjoying this very much and hope you can continue this soon. I very much want to know how this all turns out and want to know what happens next. I like your writing style and feel you have captured the characters very well.
Melody-Rose-20 chapter 12 . 12/11/2014
Oh dear,this is not goin toend well.
Carol CR chapter 12 . 12/11/2014
I'm happy to see you updated, even if it was a short chapter . I'm so curious to know what will be Rhett's reaction when he finds out that Ashley is going to see Scarlett . What the honorable is going to say to Scarlett ? Please, please write more soon, can't wait to know what 's going to happen. Thank you for continuing the story.
KateMartin chapter 11 . 10/15/2014
I am really enjoying this story. Especially the bits about Rhett's struggles. You have captured him beautifully. Well done!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/8/2014
Please continue.
Joyce LaKee chapter 11 . 8/27/2014
This is not a common subject to tackle in fanfic-the time between Melanie discovering her pregnancy and when she actually falls ill. But I like the way you are handling it. Very believable. Also TY for the little history lesson. Some things about the 1870s are still common today, and we would recognize them instantly, but other customs and artifacts are completely alien!
Happy writing.
littlemsstrawberry chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
Update please. Love this
Guest chapter 11 . 8/13/2014
Loving your story, very thought provoking. There is a vein of sadness runs through the whole piece. Not sure how it can be turned around. Cant wait for your updates.