Reviews for International School of Psychos and Freaks alike
Sexy Akatsuki Blossom chapter 25 . 8/30/2013
I love the story Pls make the nxt 1 soon k. Im gonna make a happy Pein face 4 u. :: soo cute. . A cute kitty. Sorry I know I'm pretty weird. ( cue sweat drop ). - . -
deadweight5 chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
This is a really good story, I remember reading it a while back and I loved it. I'm sorry for what you have/are going through, I hope all is well now. Keep up the great work!
Mistress-chan chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
Heh... Princess Bubblegum.. like from Adventure Time..
If Sakura Cosplayed as PB, then that would be awesomeeee! It'd be PERFECT! Aww Yeah..
Nice nicknames... He-She, Cherry Bitch?
Bahahaha!
Mistress-chan chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
"SKANK!"
OHMYGOSH IT'S A DUDEE!
Actually, it's just Deidara. Like how In Baka &Test (Dunno if you've seen it- but's its HILARIOUS) and Hideyoshi is Hideyoshi..
Deidara is Deidara.
Or Crona from Soul Eater..
Hideyoshi is Hideyoshi, Crona is Crona, and Deidara is Lady Gaga.
Wait whhhaaat?
Lol.. G'bye.
Mistress-chan chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
"Do you know who thaat was?"
"Satan?"
LOL YES.
Itachi is better than satan.. he's hot.
When is DEIDEI COMING INNN?!
Mistress-chan chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Lol... Kakashi, you late bastard, you.
He's freaking awesome..
*Clears throat* Weeelll... That's a nice title you have there...
Imma just goo..
Mistress-chan chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Awesomesauce :D
I love how it's not your typical KHS story- a boarding school in Europe? Genius.
I wanna know what they're keeping from her..!
Lol.. Hello, Chapter 2.
goldspears chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
you know this is a very good story...I like it!
NudoruNoodles chapter 25 . 10/14/2012
Ahhhh cliff hanger why? :'O pls continue? xD
Terrible with a Pen chapter 25 . 7/3/2012
I so don't kniw what's going on xD
Alistair Ulven chapter 25 . 7/1/2012
Hey, Alistair here! You may remember me from the PM I sent you. I thought it would be unfair if I just sent you a PM about the story instead of actually reviewing it so here goes:
I love this story so far. It's really cool, the way you've developed your characters. They seem, I don't know, real. I hope I can become an awesome writer like you!

And your story line is excellent and original. I hope you update when you're feeling up to it.
My deepest condolences for your loss.

Love,
Alistair
flowerangel050 chapter 25 . 4/24/2012
Really love this fic! Great Great job!
Shooting Star 95 chapter 25 . 2/19/2012
I love this chapter your story is very well thought out ) I offer my condolences about your father just remember he would want you to be happy ) I love you! Even if I don't know you ) you're an amazing person )
The Ninja Artist chapter 25 . 1/31/2012
I loooove this story! Seriously, its absolutly amzing! Keep up the good work and update soon!
Tori-Da-Mutt chapter 16 . 12/25/2011
I am reading this, slowly but surely. So far, I love it, and I too have been the victim of savage, rabbid, wild plot-montsters in various disguises- the most popular being bunnies, frogs, and lil' sisters. I hope the story continues to have the wonderful quality I have seen so far, and the only advice I can give at the moment is:

Look over the chapters with a fine-toothed comb. Sometimes, it's better to give a late update than an update with issues. I'm not implying that anything was off! Just that, Like I do, You seem to think faster than you type, and so words are completely missing from some lines. Luckily, I am a genious(even though FireFox SpellCheck says I spelled rabbid and genious wrong at this point) and was easily able to decipher the meanings despite. :)

BTW:Tori-Da-Mutt Loves you!