Reviews for I'll save you Jo
Guest chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
...how does one hear a silent scream? I know this is old, but you should proof read your work a little more. You've got a great story, but your grammar is all over the place.
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 12 . 9/21/2010
heh, yeahh, really got real positive feedback hmm, now if only that were quite so true, about my Twilight fics, i mean i did have much more dark and angsty things going on there in Tongues, such as incest, drug abuse, prostitution, and well i guess i do have some pretty good feedback still... but still i could wish that fewer people were so afraid to attatch themselves to the stories, that more would review, that sorta thing...

but anyway great story, moving on to the next one if there is one.
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 11 . 9/21/2010
oh yes i've noticed, but probably unlike most it doesn't affect me nearly so much, for hte simple reason that... i love cliff hangers too.
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 6 . 9/21/2010
Definetly continue woman, though if you ever have time, and i happen to have some time as well, it might be best if you and i or someone else good at angst, were to edit this fic, maybe add to it a bit, make it more realistic, which may or may not be the reason behind your lack of reviews, unless jo happens to be in shock right now, but in any case she really shouldn't want to have any man in the same room as her... except maybe Dean, but only maybe, she wouldn't really be trusting any other one at this point.

trust me i've read enough fanfiction, and watched enough movies and tv shows, that i've managed to pick up a few things here and there, and discern fact from truth.
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 5 . 9/21/2010
though i walk through the valley of shadow, and trauma, i shall neither evil, nor concussion, for i am baddest mutha fucka in the whole damn valley, and if anything comes near me i will hit it with my bfs (Big fucking stick) till its howlin for its momma...

sorry just thinking out loud, anyway great fic, though i am already sensing a sort of lack of realisim coming here, maybe i'll be wrong, but generally on here i am not wrong, whenever it comes to such things, but great story keep it up
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 3 . 9/21/2010
i don't know what anyone else thinks, but me i think its pretty brave, i mean i myself had to recently kill off a couple characters of mine, in my Tongues Trilogy, both were Villains of varying evil, and i really did enjoy them both really quite a lot, but a particuarly the woman, she had... spunk... and i killed her in a pretty horrible way, had her slowly bleed out from a thousand cuts.

and like you i very much like Joe, Joe and Dean my top favs, in fact i'm thinking on writing up a fic on em myself, thinking on haven em pose as husaband and wife or some such thing, and have their last names be Dirt, heh heh, if you watched Joe Dirt you'd get that.
davis395 chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
writing scenes wit content like that is hard, but the fact that you did shows you have guts. thanks for that.
Jo Harv chapter 12 . 2/2/2010
Oh it's so sad that Jo is dead. I hope that Dean going to find a way to save Jo. And so, I want to know what happend next, Dean should to be very sad because, he lost love of his life. It's only my opinion. Update soon, please Janniw. And, I want read the sequel when you publish.
Jo Harv chapter 11 . 2/1/2010
Houhou, I love it, Jo is posseded, it's interesting, But Dean can't to kill Jo. I wan't that Jo died. Update soon, please
Jo Harv chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
Really, it's so great. I don't hate you because I think too that story will be more interesting with Ellen's death. I love this idea. Oh poor Jo, his mother killing by the same demon who attact her. I think Bobby call Dean to say that Jo is gone. And, I hope that Dean will understant that Jo is in danger. So, I want to say you, that I love this story, for a first story, it's awesome. You are a very good writer. :D
jhoug chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
AH! omg! that chapter was short...but good! please update soon!
AprilC3604 chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
Wow...please update soon I'm hooked
Jo Harv chapter 9 . 1/27/2010
Ellen is kidnapp by Demon, and Jo going to follow demon to save his mom. And, Dean who think really that Jo going to stay in motel. It's crazy to think that. I think that Jo is in danger. It's really awesome. Continu like that because I love it.
Jo Harv chapter 8 . 1/26/2010
It's so funny when Dean take Jo in his arms to put her in Bed. He worried really for her, and I love that. I hope that Dean continu to be like that with Jo, because like that, He 's so cute and sweet. So, I say update soon, please. And your welcome, if I write nice review, it's because, your story is awesome and I love it.
AprilC3604 chapter 8 . 1/26/2010
I love it so much can't wait for the next chapter