Reviews for Sitting on a Cornflake
Thisaccontisnowclosed chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
This is brilliant. RIP Deem Bistrow!
Bolt the Wolf chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
wow, this is quite the good story! im an eggman fan myself, just like villains i guess. If Sega tryed, they could make him an awesome, fearsome villain, but alas.
Ember113 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Where are the dozens of reviews that you should be having already? I certainly would imagine you'd have at least one by now...

But unfortunately, sometimes the stories that get the most reviews are really mediocre, and the ones that show a great amount of talent do not.

Anyways, I loved this story, similar to this one that I've been sitting on for a while now. Don't worry, I also know you didn't take it, I haven't posted it on my profile as a future project yet.

I liked the interactions at the beginning with Kappa, but I did feel like you could've dragged it out a bit longer rather than within a short paragraph Eggman is reminiscing. But hey, that was the theme of this fanfic, and you probably didn't wanna diver attention away from that.

There were a few typos here and there, too much text for me to go back and look through it all, so just as a reminder, look through this and make sure you've got all the grammar right. If I were to name some specifics, I think there were some near the end of the fic.

I also enjoy the motives you've brought forth in the beginning, and how he slowly just forgets the original goal and becomes obsessed with ruling the world and stopping Sonic. I did feel like Eggman got over that small bout of angst he felt at the end, but it wasn't terrible.

I certainly do hope this gets the attention it deserves, this was certainly something remarkable and deserves recognition.