Reviews for Love, Bliss, and Passion with Claire and Shane
Riley chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
Really really really good! You write the best citus filled stories I have ever read! You're a super awesome writter (no joke). The only tincey problem with this fanfic is that it could you tonnes more chapters (I'd get on my knees and beg for more, if you wanted me too) Overall, good work and please please please write more :)
heartbrokentears chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
You should so add more chapters I love it lol
LuckyLucy chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
I read tonnes of Fanfiction everyday and till now that's the best I've read so far (I'm not kidding)

You did an amazing job for a fist fanfic and I like how you made it really detailed but didn't overdo it. Very well witten and I loved it :)
MyFaveStrigio chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
Oh wow that was so freaking hot and epic! You think you're going to continue because that was I want more :) Btw, Good work :)
becky babe 18 chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
awesome
becky babe 18 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
awesome how do u come up with this?
sweet sonia chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
Hey love the story but I didn't get the ring comment... Y did Michael get it. Shane is hot! :) xx
Crazy4Vampires chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
wooooooohoooooooo shane and claire
DofD chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
Very much so. :-P
DofD chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Amazing.
lil-hot-pepper chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
yup, that was pretty epic. thx for not ignoring our desperate pleas for more, lol.
dancers of the night chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
That was really good. update soon if you are going to add more that is.
dontletyourlifeflyby chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
M m citrus. That just about sealed reading that for me. XD That was defiantly good! Very detailed, and that helps with fantasies and crap. ;) lmao jk

Seriously though, it was good! The only reason I'm not reading the second chapter right now is I can only handle so much citrus in one sitting. :P

Great job! :)

-AliCatxo
Lynn7808 chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
Hot! Will there be more?
Little Miss Evil chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
You should add a chapter about what Michael and Eve did with that piercing)
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »