Reviews for The Eighth Year
Best line of this fic to date:
She rested her head on his shoulder, he put his own head on top of hers. She sighed. He sighed. It was brilliant.
I'm crying, I swear I am. And I love your writing the way I love Ed Sheeran's voice (A LOT). Thank you for this story.
I loved this one, particularly when Ginny burnt the list and Prof. McGonagall said she didn't mind about Oliver and Luna
Ok my brain is about to explode. But anyway, some Dramione action finally!
PANSY PARKINSON AND HARRY POTTER?! WHAT THE... no wait you're the writer, your decision but still... Wow, I did not see that coming
Oooh Luna and Oliver! Lunaver? Olina? Lucifer! There we go!
Awww no! What's up with Ginny? I understand but still! And poor Luna. But Oliver was sweet though. Very good story!
Yay! It's great that Oliver Wood is back! I always liked him. Hmm... are you SURE you're not J.K Rowling? Is "kateofallpeople" just a pseudonym? Hmm...
(That is a compliment, by the way. You're a very good writer)
OurSongSweetcheeks chapter 24 . 1/7
I cried through this chapter, its so good. Really good story x
hjm1219 chapter 24 . 11/12/2014
While the story was ok, I really feel like you do not understand the characters and their nature. I know that as the author, you have liberty to change things, but when charcters have been so dear and so well-known to millions of people for over a decade, it is really difficult to accept them acting in ways that are different to how we know them. I do not mean the relationship changes (obviously, I am a Dramione fan), but rather how the characters think, feel, and react to situations.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/9/2014
You should get a thesaurus and find other words for strange, odd, and weird. You've used them so much I think you don't understand their meanings. You need to work on showing not telling because your story is very tedious.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
I don't think you quite know what odd means.. you have only shown Hermione as busy which is pretty normal of her especially since she's head girl.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
Oliver can't have remembered her because he was gone by Harry's fifth year which us when Luna wore the hat.
Guest chapter 24 . 4/13/2014
This has to be one of the best stories on FF that I have ever seen and deserves way more than just 186 (187 now) reviews!
Broadwayfreak5357 chapter 24 . 1/18/2014
I LOVE THIS FIC! :D :D :D :D I just found it and finally got a chance to read it all the way through :) I was going to review each chapter but I just had to find out what happened next! Anyway, this was a really lovely read, and I will be reading more of your fics when I have the time - I've just started back up at college, classes start Tuesday!
I really loved Hermione's speech! I'm a bookworm too, so I identify a lot with Hermione :)
Anyway, you seem like a really great person and I very much enjoyed this :) I couldn't find the sequel though, was it not posted? Or maybe I am just missing it?
Anyway, talk to you later!
xx Sage