Reviews for Help for Haiti
Die Yuy chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Love your charity! Love the Draco being so hopeless and eager. Love the gentle and generous Harry.

Yuy
Stormcloudishone chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Aww, Draco's so cute wanting to be help people. Especially with that marker. XD

I donate to Red Cross and Salvation Army whenever I can afford it, which is pretty rare lately. Every little bit helps, they say.
Avana65 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Aw what a wonderful idea!

I didn't even saw it until now and still bid ;)

And of course the drabble is wonderful too! Draco is so cute with the marker xD
Nenne chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I think this is a wonderful idea. I hope your story brings in a lot of money.
silly Hermy chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
nice of you to do this.

Draco was uber cute in this fic, with marker ink on his

face n disheveled hair_

my grandparents were at Haiti during the disaster and still is there.

though thankfully are okay.

i hope it gets better over there
SeulWolfe chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Bru.. If they didn't have the money till next Fri.. I would in a heartbeat..

Even write.. but I still have an open auction to fullfil .. and I would feel bad if I did this..

but them cookies look real good!

and this was cute.. :D
remuslives23 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Good for you, hon! I've signed up for the Lighning Round - fic offers for anyone who can prove they've donated. I have another Christmas fic to post here so I might steal your idea and also post directions to the comm.

*hugs* Have missed your fic!
BeLlIxiEs chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
aww... this was really cute...

Lovely!

-Goin' to help Haití-
Sunny Book Lover chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Well written. Thank you.
ren-san chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
It's so awesome that fanfiction authors are doing this! It's such a tragic and horrible event. This was a great little drabble too.
Michelle Black a.k.a Elle chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
*crying softly* that's soo sweet of Draco. My school-actually the whole Miami dade county- is making donations. I really hope we can help them.
Doni chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Sweet story and a wonderful idea! The text message idea is great also.
Euclidian chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Great idea - thanks to all the authors, artists, etc., who are donating time and effort.
SeparatriX chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Cute story! I donated to the Red Cross using my BlackBerry. Text HAITI to 909 to donate ten dollars to the Red Cross. It will appear on your next phone bill.
FaeryQueen07 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Sweet! I'm going to have to steal your author's note for my story. *sigh* No, I'm not very original. */sigh* Also, it annoys me that you got this done so quickly! But you rock, so I expect nothing less.

Heart you!