Reviews for The Art of Potions
everyoneisking chapter 13 . 4/28/2010
nyaw! I do so adore Dobby. He is so marvelous. I think possibly my favourite thing he has ever said was "his wheezy". ah.

hee hee hee. malfoy is funny; and snape; delectable.
Tonks-is-cool chapter 13 . 4/27/2010
You need some reviews to boost your mood because of RL?
Well here I am!
Brilliant chapter, loved it.
Love to you too.
;-)
Haramiya chapter 13 . 4/27/2010
I like your story, it's really good (even though I would really prefer a Draco/Harry pairing). ;)
I also hope that you OFC gets what she deserves, she is awful. -_-
mooree chapter 12 . 4/27/2010
I just found this and it is really good! I can't wait to read more! I think Dean is going to find out who Harry is dating first. Please update soon!
transgressions chapter 13 . 4/27/2010
Lovely, once again. Excellent to see that this kind of position would indeed be very stressful and tiring. Keep up the good work!
Paon chapter 13 . 4/27/2010
getting kinda "confusing" with all the lies. I am surprised at how easily Draco is partaking in the physical aspect.
Aelirenn chapter 13 . 4/27/2010
I love the payback from the twins. Ron deserves it and more. It seemed like Dobby isn't too happy with Ronald either... maybe he'll do a lil house elf something like spiders in his bed or all his food tasting off. lol I'm glad the remaining Weasleys and Hermione are supporting Harry and I hope they won't turn stupid whenever the truth comes out. Can't wait for the next!
Ichihime chapter 13 . 4/27/2010
I think I love those notes; they're just so caring.
Great Weasley family reaction. :)
DuShuZhi chapter 12 . 4/25/2010
Great story so far! I've just read all 12 chapters in one night. Update soon!
everyoneisking chapter 12 . 4/24/2010
oh this is MARVELOUS!

(i think you should update VERY soon)
felineBeat chapter 12 . 4/17/2010
Oh my goodness, I love your story~!

Its so real. I panic everytime Anastasia comes up though. I cant hardly wait for the next chapter.
Mistress Vamp chapter 12 . 4/4/2010
so...it's been almost three years since i've had anything to do with the harry potter fandom, but i am addicted to this story. i am definitely looking forward to more. ::MV::
LovelySpiral chapter 12 . 4/4/2010
You are truly amazing... Aww, Ron hit him. Bad homophobe! Dx But at least Harry has Snape...
transgressions chapter 12 . 4/2/2010
Aw, I hope Ron comes around. But if he doesn't, I hope he gets his comeuppance!
Tonks-is-cool chapter 12 . 4/2/2010
Thank you for this most enjoyable Easter dinner and the imaginary chocolate eggs, Happy Easter and a warm, lively Spring to you too!

Rons a stupid bigoted jealous prat in this story.

Severus is very nice, well a bit too fluffy for my taste, but you write the characters and dialogue and letters quite well.

I liked the idea with that secure box from W, good invention!

Nevertheless it would have been more in character for Severus if his notes or letters would combust and burn to ashes right after reading, that would be safer for him and Harry.

Severus is a man that has stayed alive in this spy buisness by beeing extra careful, secretive and private... he would not write to a secret lover without precaution.

Great that Harry has severall good friends still.

Any explanation why Ron reacted this way, apart that you wanted to have him behave this way?

In wizarding society there should not be many predjudices like Rons, he reacted like a typical bigoted, religiosly indoctrinated muggle... very strange behavior for a pureblood.

After all how can sexual orientation be any issue (it is a quite private matter after all whom you like or love)in a world where half breeds are if not common but still possible and the old, magically strong purebred families surely have more or less magical creature blood in their linage?
227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »