Reviews for The Art of Potions
Mistress Vamp chapter 12 . 4/4/2010
so...it's been almost three years since i've had anything to do with the harry potter fandom, but i am addicted to this story. i am definitely looking forward to more. ::MV::
LovelySpiral chapter 12 . 4/4/2010
You are truly amazing... Aww, Ron hit him. Bad homophobe! Dx But at least Harry has Snape...
transgressions chapter 12 . 4/2/2010
Aw, I hope Ron comes around. But if he doesn't, I hope he gets his comeuppance!
Tonks-is-cool chapter 12 . 4/2/2010
Thank you for this most enjoyable Easter dinner and the imaginary chocolate eggs, Happy Easter and a warm, lively Spring to you too!

Rons a stupid bigoted jealous prat in this story.

Severus is very nice, well a bit too fluffy for my taste, but you write the characters and dialogue and letters quite well.

I liked the idea with that secure box from W, good invention!

Nevertheless it would have been more in character for Severus if his notes or letters would combust and burn to ashes right after reading, that would be safer for him and Harry.

Severus is a man that has stayed alive in this spy buisness by beeing extra careful, secretive and private... he would not write to a secret lover without precaution.

Great that Harry has severall good friends still.

Any explanation why Ron reacted this way, apart that you wanted to have him behave this way?

In wizarding society there should not be many predjudices like Rons, he reacted like a typical bigoted, religiosly indoctrinated muggle... very strange behavior for a pureblood.

After all how can sexual orientation be any issue (it is a quite private matter after all whom you like or love)in a world where half breeds are if not common but still possible and the old, magically strong purebred families surely have more or less magical creature blood in their linage?
DancingWithRoses chapter 12 . 4/1/2010
Lovely... Absolutely lovely... your writing, not the whole Harry getting hurt thing. But it's absolutely perfect how you wrote it and this story is nice as a whole and in parts.

Happy Writing!

~DancingWithRoses
killerquyn chapter 12 . 3/31/2010
Wow! I really like this fic and it's good for a first. I'm eager to read more, So hopefully you update soon :)
Paon chapter 12 . 3/31/2010
I hope Harmione slaps Ron. He deserves it. I am sad to hear about Ron's reaction but it makes for good drama. Hopefully Harry and Severus can have some fluffy moments in the very near future.

Happy Chocolate Hop Hop Day!
transgressions chapter 11 . 3/28/2010
Loving the story so far, can't wait to see how this Draco Harry bit goes and whether it will dispel the suspicions on Harry and Severus. Keep up the good work!
Paon chapter 11 . 3/28/2010
umm...interesting turn of events. I was not expecting to have you throw in some harry and draco. This could get complicated. Please, please tell me that you will not turn this into a three-some. I like harry/ draco and harry/snape pairings but not at the same time.

I hope this does not ruin anything between Severus and Harry.

I really want to slap Anastasia.
A chapter 10 . 3/27/2010
I'm waiting for Ron and Hermonie's reactions:)
Zarathustra46 chapter 10 . 3/27/2010
No, I like this version of Draco. He could be a help in the future with his Slytherin ways and connections - ways that Severus wouldn't be able to take advantage of.
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 10 . 3/26/2010
holy crap... you really haven't updated for such a long time! sweet merlin... i have forgotten about tis story until now.

i gotta reread it now since you've updated.

anywho, please update soon. i can't wait 2 see the next chappie.
WynterRavenheart chapter 10 . 3/26/2010
A bit friendly, yes, but nothing that serious.

And... try wording it different with the 'stressors'. Maybe 'you don't have that many stressful stuff'?
LovelySpiral chapter 3 . 3/26/2010
Nice... I like it. Very much. "If you are our only hope, then I would consider us well and truly fucked." xD That was hilarious.
hani chapter 10 . 3/26/2010
I hope you have a creative revenge for that witch Anastasia. Love the story so far , I just adore a cautious Severus and the progession of their relationship.
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »