Reviews for The Art of Potions
SilkenRoseDreams chapter 5 . 2/3/2010
3 I love it! So cute! Hurry with the next chappie! I really wanna see how they react! Please don't be one of those cliched writers and make one of them apologise. It is, as I said, cliched. And overused. It's always whoever initiates the kiss that feels guilty for it and it's silly because why would anyone ever apologise for a kiss that they both enjoyed(or at least responded to).
Spyrella chapter 5 . 2/3/2010
Hm.. I know that you want things to progress, but I'm not sure the kiss at the end seemed warranted yet - Severus seemed to have more self control than that, though I'm sure it'll bemuse them both for a while to come. Though it did fit in well with the other stuff that was going on, but chapter five seems quite early (I've been reading The Marriage Stone on earlier, and I'm sure they don't even kiss until about chapter 55! If you've not read it, you should).

It's just that I expected a little more drawing out of the tension in Severus yet, that's all :)

But your story seems to be running smoothly and I'm interested in seeing exactly where this goes. The Anastatia King factor, and her art, seems totally uniqute to me. Great character.

And I'm impressed by the speed of your updates - I'm sure I only read chapter four this morning... but maybe I'm slow.

Anyway, I'll shut up now. I go on for too long! :) Love the story. Keep it up.
yesnomaybeso chapter 5 . 2/3/2010

Grr. was lovely. :) I just HATE cliffhangers! I want to know what happens!

And no, you're pace is excellent. Don't worry about that. :)

lulucats144 chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
WynterRavenheart chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
I'm glad, seriously! Instead of simply taking the blackmail, he goes right back and fight her behind her back. Supposedly that is, who knows what Ms. King has planned.
yesnomaybeso chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
WritergirlAD chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
Wonderful story! The idea of the painting of flaws is very unique and intriguing. I like the way Severus and Harry's relationship is slowly unfolding, too.
the-dreamer4 chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
Now this is original! The dark-portrait concept is unique and interesting. Ms King is a witch-with-a-capital-B, isn't she? I wonder if she has the courage to do a self-portrait ... probably not. The fact that no one (like the Marauders) identified Sev in "Art of Potions", especially with that title, should make him realize that his flaws are not the greatest part of him.

The reconciliation and slow sensual awareness between Harry and Severus is fun to 'watch' too.

Definitely anticipating more!

themrs chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
fantastic chapter! i see the building chemistry between Harry & Snape and it is becoming addicting! More soon please!
Kairu117 chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
Thank you for this wonderful story! I'm in awe with your original ideas - especially with Anastasia's art. It'd truly made me think long and hard.

Would you describe Severus's portrait? Would she paint Harry?

The story is fascinating, I can't wait to see the next chapter.
Zarathustra46 chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
Keep going, I really like how this story is turning out.
Alika Jones chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
(to lazy to log in) E! Yea for Snape. He is finally realising that Harry isn't as cut and dry as he thought. Hurrary for the begining hints of Snarry! LOVED IT, GOOD JOB! :D
WynterRavenheart chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
I like it! It's not overwhelming with grieve and Harry playing the part of Dame in distress like the fairy tales, rather you painted him the strong individual I like to think he is, even if he has to deal with past abuse and neglect.

And Snape... yes I agree he has to be committed... straight jacket and everything...
themrs chapter 3 . 1/25/2010
I wasn't quite sure I was going to endeavor to follow your story based on the first two chapters, but this one sold me! I'm really enjoyig the building comraderie between Harry and Sev!
reader1writer1 chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
this is very intriguing. I like the honest way you've depicted both Snape and Harry here. I look forward to the next installment.
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »