Reviews for The Art of Potions
WynterRavenheart chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
I'm glad, seriously! Instead of simply taking the blackmail, he goes right back and fight her behind her back. Supposedly that is, who knows what Ms. King has planned.
yesnomaybeso chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
PLEASE! UPDATE IMMEDIATELY!
WritergirlAD chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
Wonderful story! The idea of the painting of flaws is very unique and intriguing. I like the way Severus and Harry's relationship is slowly unfolding, too.
the-dreamer4 chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
Now this is original! The dark-portrait concept is unique and interesting. Ms King is a witch-with-a-capital-B, isn't she? I wonder if she has the courage to do a self-portrait ... probably not. The fact that no one (like the Marauders) identified Sev in "Art of Potions", especially with that title, should make him realize that his flaws are not the greatest part of him.

The reconciliation and slow sensual awareness between Harry and Severus is fun to 'watch' too.

Definitely anticipating more!

dreamer
themrs chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
fantastic chapter! i see the building chemistry between Harry & Snape and it is becoming addicting! More soon please!
Kairu117 chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
Thank you for this wonderful story! I'm in awe with your original ideas - especially with Anastasia's art. It'd truly made me think long and hard.

Would you describe Severus's portrait? Would she paint Harry?

The story is fascinating, I can't wait to see the next chapter.
Zarathustra46 chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
Keep going, I really like how this story is turning out.
Alika Jones chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
(to lazy to log in) E! Yea for Snape. He is finally realising that Harry isn't as cut and dry as he thought. Hurrary for the begining hints of Snarry! LOVED IT, GOOD JOB! :D
WynterRavenheart chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
I like it! It's not overwhelming with grieve and Harry playing the part of Dame in distress like the fairy tales, rather you painted him the strong individual I like to think he is, even if he has to deal with past abuse and neglect.

And Snape... yes I agree he has to be committed... straight jacket and everything...
themrs chapter 3 . 1/25/2010
I wasn't quite sure I was going to endeavor to follow your story based on the first two chapters, but this one sold me! I'm really enjoyig the building comraderie between Harry and Sev!
reader1writer1 chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
this is very intriguing. I like the honest way you've depicted both Snape and Harry here. I look forward to the next installment.
Okami.Lupus chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
Hai!

I am looking forward to seeing how this story develops. The start is very promising!

Thanx!
Alika Jones chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
Wonderful. You are doing a great job with this story. I like the slow development of Harry and Snape's realtionship. Thanks for the update and I hope to see more from you soon. Peace!
Hericus C chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I love that it all started with art, something no one has done before. Looking forward to more.
Alika Jones chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Great start to what looks like an amazing story! Good job! Hope to see more from you soon. Thanks for this new and exciting story.
210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14