Reviews for The Art of Potions
Lumcer chapter 21 . 6/21/2012
I found this story captivating, amusing, realistic, and emotionally moving. Okay so now that you've been faltered and I stayed up all night reading I think I will check out the sequel and hopefully it's posted. Well writen and thank you for writing and posting it!

KCK-Lumcer
Badbonita chapter 21 . 11/19/2011
This is likely a mediocre review but that was good. That this was your first chaptered story that you finished, Well Done!

Overall, the idea that someone was a fanatic regarding Severus had to be ego-boosting...and then sort of creepy, in a stalker kind of way. That Severus had unique and individual as himself seems completely reasonable. As the youngest Potions Master in England, no matter how much he may dislike the notority, he should take pride in that fact and realize that people would be attracted to him.

I do like that you're having Severus stay firm regarding his and Harry's relationship - that's it's moving slowly. Of course, Draco and Harry are very amusing together. I think this may be their second chance at having a friendship that was ruined in their first year.

Now on to see if you have started posting the sequel...
louisesnape chapter 21 . 11/12/2011
Very nice ! A well written fic, and a Snarry so there is no way i wouldn't love it XD Thank you for writing it
shampoo147 chapter 21 . 10/20/2011
I honestly feel like this is the strongest Snarry story I have ever read.
galiophy chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
I like your evil laugh. And even better,your evil plot. Just dont make it habit to be evil,okay? ;)
Sareth chapter 21 . 8/18/2011
Great story
sarahsezlove chapter 21 . 8/9/2011
I have absolutely loved this fic...so I'm hotfooting it straight to the sequel.

Thanks x
sarahsezlove chapter 11 . 8/8/2011
I so liked how Harry's letter mad Snape feel better.

Oh, and I've said it before, but it definitely needs saying again...that BITCH!
sarahsezlove chapter 10 . 8/8/2011
Good grief! The plot most definitely thickens :)
sarahsezlove chapter 7 . 8/8/2011
Oh, dear! This is not going to go well!
sarahsezlove chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
And now there's cookies?

It couldn't be more perfect :)
sarahsezlove chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
That BITCH!
sarahsezlove chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
Oh, Severus! I feel you may be well and truly f***ed!
sarahsezlove chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
I'm hooked :)
Countess Hargreaves chapter 21 . 7/27/2011
First of all - english isn't my mothertongue so please try to ignore the mistakes I surley will make in this review.

Some months ago I started reading your ff, but haven't had any time to write a review or finished the reading - now I did and I truley loved it.

The most Snarry fics lack of - well 'reality' if you like it - but this one doesn't. It seems perfectly normal for Snape falling in love with Harry, an that's quite a skill to master.

I love how Harry tries to approach Severus and tries to convince him his feelings for him are true. And it's great to see how he acted after the first kiss, because it's realistic he doesn't know if he likes the kiss or doesn't. You were able to write them in-character and I guess this wasn't easy.

Your story has a logic development, you don't jump from one thing to another. Although it's very well written it's easy to read.

Above all I've to say that I simply love Anastasia King. You did great work with this character and I don't see her as a Mary Sue. She is just a hateful git even if I have to admit I can understand her wanting Severus back - who wouldn't? :)

But I have to say that I'm not quite sure if I like the ending. It seems like you didn't feel like bringing the story to an end but thought you had to.

It's also a little bit hard to follow your images about the potion. You sort of rush trough your instructions.

All in all it was a great story and I enjoy reading it.

P.S.: I hope you mostly understand what I'm talking about...
205 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »