Reviews for The Art of Potions
Expeliarmus chapter 15 . 9/30/2015
Marvelous fiction, I really love it.
FalconLux chapter 2 . 9/16/2015
OMG! You're totally right about Bad Romance. I never thought of it before, but it's perfect for them. Now I really want to see a Snarry montage set to that song.

*dreamy fangirl sigh*

Oh, and really great story, btw.
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 20 . 7/19/2015
Is it wrong that I feel so satisfied that her eyes were gouged out? I can't help but praise Hedwig right now and feel that my satisfaction is has been through enough shit without her whispering poisons in his thought provoker this and not to mention the awesomely steamy moments ;D
NobodiesTears chapter 15 . 7/6/2015
Brilliant! I know this story's a bit outdated, but this is neato!
NobodiesTears chapter 5 . 7/6/2015
Squeeeeeeeeee ️ I love this!
Thorilian chapter 2 . 7/2/2015
Love the idea of Bad Romance being the Snarry theme song.
joanne.hill.1466 chapter 21 . 6/7/2015
This is a great story. will you ever finish the sequel?
A Fan chapter 7 . 2/17/2015
I noticed in this chapter that some of your "girlish" traits were written in this chapter. Like the words, "sexy voice."
All I can do is guess and finalized that you didn't really like this chapter.
A Fan chapter 3 . 2/17/2015
I know some fanfictions are weird but this Snarry fanfiction is perfect! While others just drive you up the wall and you say, "NOPE!" and close the book. This one, however, just gives you a flick, almost comfortable yet addicting. It makes you want to find out what happens; feel your stomach fill up with butterflies when you see the "Snarry" relationship happen. But the relationship between Harry and Snape... It grows... It's not something that happens like a SNAP. It's slow and growing.
scourgerox chapter 21 . 12/9/2014
This is one of the best fanfictions i have ever read, ever. And i have certainly read many many fanfictions. The ending, to be honest, seemed a little off. Rushed mostly. But it made me feel all the fluffyness of it too, which is good. I especially love how you sorta focused on Harry's friendship with Dean and Seamus (Did I spell his name right?) Since I dont see many fanfix with them very close. I also like how you made Ron be a total jerk about Harry being gay, i love a good twist! Not to mention Sevvie, I love how you made it that he felt guilty and bad that he was dating Harry, and how he was sorta insecure and believed Harry could do better. He was sort of a git, yet at the same time he loved and cared so much. Only a Snape could be both in one! I cant even get over it all- the paintings and that crazy lady! (Im sorry I cant remember her name, i suck with longish names. T.T) I completely freaked so many times during the fanfic, you dont even know! It was just amazing, this should be a goddamn book!
Im writing this at 3:15 in the morning. I have school today. This is how fucking amazing your writing skills are. Do the world a favor and become a writer, hm?
Anna chapter 21 . 6/9/2014
Great! now on to the Sequel:)
kathyjo chapter 16 . 4/11/2014
Wow she is one cold bitch! Great chapter
K chapter 21 . 11/8/2013
More please, you can't just leave it there
Norven chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Can't believe it's your first fic) It's just that it's so well written! You've done a great job here. Thanks for the story!
fae.f.price chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I loved this! This was your first!? I've read many snarry stories, and this is definitely my favorite. I can't believe the characters you created. Anastasia and the Auror from snape's past seemed like characters right out of the harry potter series to me. I loved it. And what a clever concept with Anastasia's art. Very unique and cool. Keep writing, you have serious talent! (In case you are interested, I a 30 year old mother of three, living in California, with a serious soft spot for snarry. I also write, mostly journaling.)
227 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »