Reviews for The Art of Potions
kathyjo chapter 16 . 4/11/2014
Wow she is one cold bitch! Great chapter
K chapter 21 . 11/8/2013
More please, you can't just leave it there
Norven chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Can't believe it's your first fic) It's just that it's so well written! You've done a great job here. Thanks for the story!
fae.f.price chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I loved this! This was your first!? I've read many snarry stories, and this is definitely my favorite. I can't believe the characters you created. Anastasia and the Auror from snape's past seemed like characters right out of the harry potter series to me. I loved it. And what a clever concept with Anastasia's art. Very unique and cool. Keep writing, you have serious talent! (In case you are interested, I a 30 year old mother of three, living in California, with a serious soft spot for snarry. I also write, mostly journaling.)
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Loved this! .
KeepCalmLoveSeverus chapter 12 . 5/26/2013
Your grammar's pretty good, for the most part, but there is no apostrophe in 'yours'. Other than that, excellent story!
Myiasis chapter 21 . 5/10/2013
This was fun to read. I love how you portrayed the personalities of the different characters. Hmmm... and after the sequel i have to search for some CW/DM fics. Hope there are some good ones.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 21 . 4/21/2013
Woohoo! Awesome story!
HerMajestie chapter 21 . 12/11/2012
I don't understand how I missed this story before, but I'm glad that I found it. This was an excellent read.
Chronos guardian chapter 21 . 10/29/2012
This was so cute and I like the twist at the end. I kind of had a feeling that she still valued Snape a lot more than he thought but the end was fantastic. I love this story.
Jayded524 chapter 21 . 9/21/2012
wow the whole thing i just sat here and read it all in one sitting. it was really cute. i was wondering when the sequel will be up - if it isnt already? :) 3
Lumcer chapter 21 . 6/21/2012
I found this story captivating, amusing, realistic, and emotionally moving. Okay so now that you've been faltered and I stayed up all night reading I think I will check out the sequel and hopefully it's posted. Well writen and thank you for writing and posting it!

KCK-Lumcer
Badbonita chapter 21 . 11/19/2011
This is likely a mediocre review but that was good. That this was your first chaptered story that you finished, Well Done!

Overall, the idea that someone was a fanatic regarding Severus had to be ego-boosting...and then sort of creepy, in a stalker kind of way. That Severus had unique and individual as himself seems completely reasonable. As the youngest Potions Master in England, no matter how much he may dislike the notority, he should take pride in that fact and realize that people would be attracted to him.

I do like that you're having Severus stay firm regarding his and Harry's relationship - that's it's moving slowly. Of course, Draco and Harry are very amusing together. I think this may be their second chance at having a friendship that was ruined in their first year.

Now on to see if you have started posting the sequel...
louisesnape chapter 21 . 11/12/2011
Very nice ! A well written fic, and a Snarry so there is no way i wouldn't love it XD Thank you for writing it
shampoo147 chapter 21 . 10/20/2011
I honestly feel like this is the strongest Snarry story I have ever read.
216 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »