Reviews for The Art of Potions
galiophy chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
I like your evil laugh. And even better,your evil plot. Just dont make it habit to be evil,okay? ;)
Sareth chapter 21 . 8/18/2011
Great story
sarahsezlove chapter 21 . 8/9/2011
I have absolutely loved this fic...so I'm hotfooting it straight to the sequel.

Thanks x
sarahsezlove chapter 11 . 8/8/2011
I so liked how Harry's letter mad Snape feel better.

Oh, and I've said it before, but it definitely needs saying again...that BITCH!
sarahsezlove chapter 10 . 8/8/2011
Good grief! The plot most definitely thickens :)
sarahsezlove chapter 7 . 8/8/2011
Oh, dear! This is not going to go well!
sarahsezlove chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
And now there's cookies?

It couldn't be more perfect :)
sarahsezlove chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
That BITCH!
sarahsezlove chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
Oh, Severus! I feel you may be well and truly f***ed!
sarahsezlove chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
I'm hooked :)
Countess Hargreaves chapter 21 . 7/27/2011
First of all - english isn't my mothertongue so please try to ignore the mistakes I surley will make in this review.

Some months ago I started reading your ff, but haven't had any time to write a review or finished the reading - now I did and I truley loved it.

The most Snarry fics lack of - well 'reality' if you like it - but this one doesn't. It seems perfectly normal for Snape falling in love with Harry, an that's quite a skill to master.

I love how Harry tries to approach Severus and tries to convince him his feelings for him are true. And it's great to see how he acted after the first kiss, because it's realistic he doesn't know if he likes the kiss or doesn't. You were able to write them in-character and I guess this wasn't easy.

Your story has a logic development, you don't jump from one thing to another. Although it's very well written it's easy to read.

Above all I've to say that I simply love Anastasia King. You did great work with this character and I don't see her as a Mary Sue. She is just a hateful git even if I have to admit I can understand her wanting Severus back - who wouldn't? :)

But I have to say that I'm not quite sure if I like the ending. It seems like you didn't feel like bringing the story to an end but thought you had to.

It's also a little bit hard to follow your images about the potion. You sort of rush trough your instructions.

All in all it was a great story and I enjoy reading it.

P.S.: I hope you mostly understand what I'm talking about...
scorpionika chapter 20 . 7/24/2011
Correction: oh well, there is a sequel! YAAAY xD Thanks for speedy updates then - you rock!

Hugs!
scorpionika chapter 21 . 7/24/2011
Hmm...that was very interesting.

I'm in dire need of a sequel xD

That was emotional, realistic and unique Snarry story. I especially liked it for Severus' past lovers, characters (Harry/Dean and Harry/Draco friendship!), Hedwig and...the fact that there are many things going on - the plot is complicated and absorbing *_

Hope to see it continued soon! XD

Hugs!
Hallzie chapter 21 . 7/22/2011
I read most of this story with a smile on my face. While so many Snape/Harry fics completely fails at capturing the characters this actually felt like a genuine story. It was touching, adorable and fun.

Lookin' forward to see what comes after this. Thank you for a great story, keep up the great writing!
Sakurafox666 chapter 21 . 7/15/2011
I really liked this story and its creativity. Artwork was never really talked about in the HP books and so it was really interesting to read this take on it and of course all the Snape/Harry goodness. King was a great baddie who I constantly wanted to kill but what Snape did to her was quite fitting and I like how you made Harry and Draco friends (I also don't like Ron that much). Overall a very good read.
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »