Reviews for The Art of Potions
Shalette chapter 21 . 7/1/2011
I am really going to miss this story, and congrulation on finishing your first story, and I can't wait for the sequel.
BlueSkyeCloud9 chapter 21 . 7/1/2011
Lovely ending :) Sequel right? I'm so excited! :D
crocadile1986 chapter 20 . 6/28/2011
great chapter love it
valswickedgrin chapter 20 . 6/28/2011
Love this fic.. Love you.. :-)

Harry is so perfectly Harry: a clueless Gryffindor, brave and beautiful (at least to Sev), he wants so much to believe the best of everyone.

Severus is also fantastic: he's moral in his own way, still dark enough to have been a Death Eater, but never ever wants that darkness to touch his Harry. Perfect.

I do wonder what made Anastasia change. She was fine(ish) for years without Severus and then suddenly she can't live without him? There must have been some trigger.. (Perhaps a side fic? Pretty please?)

Thanks for the great read! I'm going to be obsessively checking ff dot net for the next installment.
killerquyn chapter 20 . 6/24/2011
Great chapter :) took a while, but it was worth the wait. Can't wait for more!
l chapter 20 . 6/24/2011
huh? I'm confused! She made it obvious that she didn't like Sev two chapters ago but now she loves him? that's a plot hole right there
noelnoel2 chapter 20 . 6/24/2011
Uh-oh. Another cliffie. I'm very interested to know what that potion was and how it will affect Harry. I totally enjoyed Harry's thoughts, especially having a little voice of Severus inside his head reminding him to be cautious. I hear my late father's voice in my head on occasion also, so that touched me.

But it did seem very strange how King could hold a rational conversation with Severus after both her eyes had been gouged out by the brave Hedwig. And how is Snape going to get away with feeding a dangerous potion to a suspect, King, that the aurors are going to want to question.

I agree with the previous reviewer who mentioned that it is unusual but very positive to see art as a major aspect of a Harry Potter fanfiction. And I agree that King did not seem a Mary Sue. I think that term has done more harm to inhibit new writers from sharing fanfiction than any other. And it's unfair because it could very easily be said that most slash is Mary or Gary Sue in that the writer would be more likely to identify with Harry in the relationship, than the older male. I am not a psychology buff, but I see much Snarry as a fantasy that a strong man will save the day for the writer as well. And so many of this grew up without fathers, that Severus as Harry's father is also a cry out for male protection,guidance, and honorable mentoring.

Just my 2cents. I am warming up to this story, and look forward to your next.
Reenan Lefey chapter 20 . 6/23/2011
excellent chapter!
hani chapter 20 . 6/23/2011
Finally that woman's bad karma caught up to her. Brillant use of owl talons, can't wait for the rest.
raineynight chapter 20 . 6/23/2011
Oh, I'm going to go crazy wondering what happens next, and what's in the vial! (Not Anastasia-crazy, though.)

I can't wait for your next update! :D
BlueSkyeCloud9 chapter 20 . 6/23/2011
Yes yes yes yes! Go Severus! Silly Anastasia. :) This is lovely.
raineynight chapter 19 . 6/19/2011
Waaah! I can't wait until your next update! :D
Just Miki chapter 19 . 6/17/2011
Yeah, awesome. I really hope that King gets whats owed to her shoved up her ass...pardon the language. Anywho i look forward to more
riariaria chapter 19 . 6/6/2011
love it :) please update soon!
young wiccan chapter 19 . 3/30/2011
Oh my goodness! I had to remind myself to breathe at the end of that chapter lol.

I wouldn't worry about the mary-sue thing; I'm pretty sure being an evil bitch isn't part of that stereotype.

Looking forward to the next chapter
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »