Reviews for The Art of Potions
sarahsezlove chapter 7 . 8/8/2011
Oh, dear! This is not going to go well!
sarahsezlove chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
And now there's cookies?

It couldn't be more perfect :)
sarahsezlove chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
That BITCH!
sarahsezlove chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
Oh, Severus! I feel you may be well and truly f***ed!
sarahsezlove chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
I'm hooked :)
Countess Hargreaves chapter 21 . 7/27/2011
First of all - english isn't my mothertongue so please try to ignore the mistakes I surley will make in this review.

Some months ago I started reading your ff, but haven't had any time to write a review or finished the reading - now I did and I truley loved it.

The most Snarry fics lack of - well 'reality' if you like it - but this one doesn't. It seems perfectly normal for Snape falling in love with Harry, an that's quite a skill to master.

I love how Harry tries to approach Severus and tries to convince him his feelings for him are true. And it's great to see how he acted after the first kiss, because it's realistic he doesn't know if he likes the kiss or doesn't. You were able to write them in-character and I guess this wasn't easy.

Your story has a logic development, you don't jump from one thing to another. Although it's very well written it's easy to read.

Above all I've to say that I simply love Anastasia King. You did great work with this character and I don't see her as a Mary Sue. She is just a hateful git even if I have to admit I can understand her wanting Severus back - who wouldn't? :)

But I have to say that I'm not quite sure if I like the ending. It seems like you didn't feel like bringing the story to an end but thought you had to.

It's also a little bit hard to follow your images about the potion. You sort of rush trough your instructions.

All in all it was a great story and I enjoy reading it.

P.S.: I hope you mostly understand what I'm talking about...
scorpionika chapter 20 . 7/24/2011
Correction: oh well, there is a sequel! YAAAY xD Thanks for speedy updates then - you rock!

Hugs!
scorpionika chapter 21 . 7/24/2011
Hmm...that was very interesting.

I'm in dire need of a sequel xD

That was emotional, realistic and unique Snarry story. I especially liked it for Severus' past lovers, characters (Harry/Dean and Harry/Draco friendship!), Hedwig and...the fact that there are many things going on - the plot is complicated and absorbing *_

Hope to see it continued soon! XD

Hugs!
Hallzie chapter 21 . 7/22/2011
I read most of this story with a smile on my face. While so many Snape/Harry fics completely fails at capturing the characters this actually felt like a genuine story. It was touching, adorable and fun.

Lookin' forward to see what comes after this. Thank you for a great story, keep up the great writing!
Sakurafox666 chapter 21 . 7/15/2011
I really liked this story and its creativity. Artwork was never really talked about in the HP books and so it was really interesting to read this take on it and of course all the Snape/Harry goodness. King was a great baddie who I constantly wanted to kill but what Snape did to her was quite fitting and I like how you made Harry and Draco friends (I also don't like Ron that much). Overall a very good read.
sami1010220 chapter 21 . 7/10/2011
This was an awesome fic. I loved the relationship between harry and draco as well, for some reason their very opposite personalities just fit together so well, lol. Anyway, can't edit for the sequel!
sami1010220 chapter 21 . 7/10/2011
Infinity Limited chapter 21 . 7/8/2011
Great story. Interesting story line, and I liked how you developed the primary relationship with enough detail to be compelling, but not enough to slow down your story or get old/boring.

My only suggestion for improvment is that I found your villain a little too flawed. Severus did love her, so you would think that she wasn't a total sociopath, but the portrayal is of one where she only sees other outside herself as a means to get what she wants. It would have been a little bit more compelling if she at some point felt remorse.

Of course, opposite that, if you meant for her to be a sociopath, then you would think that your Severus would eventually hate her, which didn't seem to be the case.

Just my opinion - for what little that's worth, I enjoyed your story and it was very well written. I only that the time to offer true criticism/reflection to those that I'd like to see much more from - sometime love hurts. :)

Can't wait to see more stories form you!

Cheers,

Ltd.
YokaiPup chapter 21 . 7/5/2011
Wow.

This made me smile. I love Snarry that is realistic (because my own is most definately NOT); I envy you that ability. Keep up the awesome writing. I'm gonna go check on that sequel you mentioned... Hmm.

-Ryder
Neo Lady Sakura chapter 21 . 7/3/2011
This was kind of epic. Well not just kind of, it was epic. I loved how you presented the characters. It was amazingly well written and just a fascinating read from start to finish.
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »