Reviews for The Art of Potions
sami1010220 chapter 21 . 7/10/2011
This was an awesome fic. I loved the relationship between harry and draco as well, for some reason their very opposite personalities just fit together so well, lol. Anyway, can't edit for the sequel!
sami1010220 chapter 21 . 7/10/2011
Infinity Limited chapter 21 . 7/8/2011
Great story. Interesting story line, and I liked how you developed the primary relationship with enough detail to be compelling, but not enough to slow down your story or get old/boring.

My only suggestion for improvment is that I found your villain a little too flawed. Severus did love her, so you would think that she wasn't a total sociopath, but the portrayal is of one where she only sees other outside herself as a means to get what she wants. It would have been a little bit more compelling if she at some point felt remorse.

Of course, opposite that, if you meant for her to be a sociopath, then you would think that your Severus would eventually hate her, which didn't seem to be the case.

Just my opinion - for what little that's worth, I enjoyed your story and it was very well written. I only that the time to offer true criticism/reflection to those that I'd like to see much more from - sometime love hurts. :)

Can't wait to see more stories form you!

Cheers,

Ltd.
YokaiPup chapter 21 . 7/5/2011
Wow.

This made me smile. I love Snarry that is realistic (because my own is most definately NOT); I envy you that ability. Keep up the awesome writing. I'm gonna go check on that sequel you mentioned... Hmm.

-Ryder
Neo Lady Sakura chapter 21 . 7/3/2011
This was kind of epic. Well not just kind of, it was epic. I loved how you presented the characters. It was amazingly well written and just a fascinating read from start to finish.
killerquyn chapter 21 . 7/2/2011
:D that was fantastic; a very satisfying ending to a very satisfying story. Of course, I still can't wait for the sequel - I just hope I'm able to see it when it's posted, as I tend to forget to look for such things heh
Reenan Lefey chapter 21 . 7/2/2011
A pretty decent end. Wrapped up nicely. Congrats on a job well done.
blueEyre chapter 21 . 7/2/2011
Good story. I look forward to the sequel
Rori Potter chapter 21 . 7/1/2011
Can't wait for the sequel!
brightsun89 chapter 21 . 7/1/2011
love it! will you post a author note when when the sequel is posted? I can't wait for the sequel!
dani brasil chapter 21 . 7/1/2011
good job! i loved it! ill be watching for news from you...xx dani
Shalette chapter 21 . 7/1/2011
I am really going to miss this story, and congrulation on finishing your first story, and I can't wait for the sequel.
BlueSkyeCloud9 chapter 21 . 7/1/2011
Lovely ending :) Sequel right? I'm so excited! :D
crocadile1986 chapter 20 . 6/28/2011
great chapter love it
valswickedgrin chapter 20 . 6/28/2011
Love this fic.. Love you.. :-)

Harry is so perfectly Harry: a clueless Gryffindor, brave and beautiful (at least to Sev), he wants so much to believe the best of everyone.

Severus is also fantastic: he's moral in his own way, still dark enough to have been a Death Eater, but never ever wants that darkness to touch his Harry. Perfect.

I do wonder what made Anastasia change. She was fine(ish) for years without Severus and then suddenly she can't live without him? There must have been some trigger.. (Perhaps a side fic? Pretty please?)

Thanks for the great read! I'm going to be obsessively checking ff dot net for the next installment.
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »